(this was actually gonna be my response to a post @Miyamanga replied to @itsdanystormsborn, from Miya’s David’s prophetic writing post, but the original post was getting long, so I thought I’d post as a new post) ^^
Random thought, what if Aladdin is the true singularity. Singularity means anomaly, something unique. Aladdin being alive is that really, he could of died with his mother, I doubt David knew he had a grandchild on the way. Plus Aladdin wants to get rid of the Sacred Palace system right ? Which would create a new world. (i still suspect he’s gonna create OUR world).
But then even Alibaba could be the singularity, because he’s died and come back, and he wants to unite those who died with black rukh, and those who died with white rukh (for example rejoin Tess with Falan.)
What if Sinbad being the “true singularity” all this time has just been a red herring!
ADKOS was absolutely a Larry Azoff Prophet. adifferentkindofson tumblr com/post/142913000641/look-to-all-the-people-who-have-doubts-about-the
Oh ho ho ho:
exactly. either you trust that harry and louis are capable of making informed decisions about their careers and their relationship or you think you know better than they do (even though we do not have enough information to fully gauge the complexities of what’s going on bts contract wise).
So just a year ago you had to trust that Louis and Harry were making career decisions together and that they wouldn’t leave the other in the lurch and that the Azoff’s were there for both of them based on “trusting their love for each other” basically and inside information she claimed to have.
Now suddenly in 2017 the Azoff’s are traitors who snatched Harry away from Louis and turned him against the band and they claim now that some of the Hazoff Rescue Fantasy campaigners in the fandom had possibly been plants made to make Jeff look good.
So wouldn’t Adifferentkindofson therefore also potentially be a Hazoff plant? Like who made her claim to be an inside source on them? I can guess of course it was just ‘cause like all Big Larries/Tinhats she craved feeling important and connected and wanted to present herself as an “insider” based on shoddy information from shoddy sources. But if she’s gonna accuse others of being plants who mislead others into a Hazoff Larrie utopia now then look in the mirror, Fernface.
can Allah test you with faith? I've been asking for a firm faith for more than a year and my eeman is getting low everyday... why?
Here is what Allah says:
Holy Qur'an, al-Ankabut 2-3. Do people reckon that they will be left (to themselves at ease) on their mere saying, “We believe,” and will not be put to a test? We certainly tested those who preceded them. (This is Our unchanging way) so that Allah will certainly mark out those who prove true (in their profession of faith), and He will certainly mark out those who prove false.
Holy Qur'an, al-Mulk 2. He Who has created death and life, so that He may try you (and demonstrate to yourselves) which of you is better in deeds.
Holy Qur'an, al-Anbiya 35: We try you through the bad and the good things (of life) by way of testing (so that your real character and rank may reveal itself).
Holy Qur'an, al-Baqarah 155. We will certainly test you with something of fear and hunger, and loss of wealth and lives and fruits (earnings); but give glad tidings to the persevering and patient:
Here is what Prophet (salallahu alayhi wa sallam) said:
Allah will test the ones who are dearer to Him so they turn to Him completely. Please don’t be discouraged. Keep praying. Keep staying away from major sins. Allah wants us to try. The result is not our business. We are responsible from the journey not the destination.
“Who wouldn’t want to see into the future?” you may think. To know exactly what’s going to happen before it does and to be able to prepare for it, that does sound pretty glamorous doesn’t it? But that’s not how it works, at least not for me, and, like everything on this path, fantastical expectations are always crushed by reality.
10) It pokes fun at common cliches found everywhere in literature, but still handles them seriously and makes full use of them. After all, cliche doesn’t automatically equal bad. They’re popular for a reason. It also has no problem making fun of itself, which I adore.
9) The characters and their flaws are all portrayed very well, especially considering they’re children dealing with a variety of difficult and heavy things. Like showing that Isaac’s behavior towards Max is very unfair and unappreciated, despite Isaac’s circumstances, and I think that’s neat.
8) The characters are all multi-facted people and have a lot of sides that I’m sure we haven’t gotten to see yet. I’m excited for all the character development we’re going to see as the comic progresses!
7) This image and everything it stands for
6) Johnny getting called out recently on his behavior. While he’s a relatively harmless bully (though a bully nonetheless), he could have developed into much worse, and I look forward to seeing the inevitable changes in his behavior in the coming days. Redemption arc(?) go!
5) The attention to detail in this comic is phenomenal. It’s really all the little things that tie the comic together and make it as enjoyable as it is, like the characters’ clothes changing every day when they could just remain static. Or the fact that everyone that participated in Hitball were different, detailed characters when they could have just as easily have been lackluster background characters.
4) Seeing Zack’s art develop from the very beginning chapters to now. It’s just plain awesome to see how much he’s developed as an artist from chapter 1 to chapter 5. And the comic is always so pleasant to read AND look at.
oh, whoops that’s a little less than pleasant
There we go. Again, should I mention that I love all the attention to detail?
3) I love all the questions and mysteries. We’re still so close to the beginning of the comic and all of the ground work of an amazing story, and I am beyond excited for what the future holds. I mean, also a little impatient, I’ll admit, but that’s not going to stop me from waiting to see this to the end!
2) I love the Tumblr community that’s sprung out of this comic. It’s the one I probably try and interact with the most and every time I do, everyone is always so nice. I have made so many friends through Paranatural, had so many laughs, and felt connected every time Zack Morrison tried to rip our hearts out. While it’s certainly not perfect, I’m very happy to be a part of it.
1) Lastly, I love Zack Morrison. Platonically, of course, and mostly just respectfully. I love that he produces such a high quality, funny, and thoroughly enjoyable comic for absolutely free. And on such a consistent schedule, despite the occasional, understandable hiccups. I love all of the hard work he pours into Paranatural and that he’s just as apt to communicate and talk to us as we are to talk to him. Zack Morrison is easily the best thing about Paranatural.
Since I won’t be able to see the show, getting to see this little tease of John Lloyd Young and Carmen Cusack of For The Record: Scorsesedoing the tango while performing the song “Takes Two to Tango” is such a delicious treat! Thank you Melissa Prophet for posting this! October 8, 2016
Narrated ‘An-Nu'man bin Bashir:
I heard Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) saying, ‘Both legal and illegal things are evident but in between them there are doubtful (suspicious) things and most of the people have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from these suspicious things saves his religion and his honor. And whoever indulges in these suspicious things is like a shepherd who grazes (his animals) near the Hima (private pasture) of someone else and at any moment he is liable to get in it. (O people!) Beware! Every king has a Hima and the Hima of Allah on the earth is His illegal (forbidden) things. Beware! There is a piece of flesh in the body if it becomes good (reformed) the whole body becomes good but if it gets spoilt the whole body gets spoilt and that is the heart.
Sahih al-Bukhari, Belief
Book 2, Hadith 45
Narrated ‘An-Nu'man bin Bashir said:
“I heard the Messenger of Allah ﷺ say: “That which is lawful is plain and that which is unlawful is plain, and between them are matters which are not as clear. I will strike a parable for you about that: indeed Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, has established a sanctuary, and the sanctuary of Allah is that which He has forbidden. Whoever approaches the sanctuary is bound to transgress upon it, Or he said: 'Whoever grazes around the sanctuary will soon transgress upon it, and whoever indulges in matters that are not clear, he will soon transgress beyond the limits,”“ (Sahih)
Sunan an-Nasa'i, The Book of Financial Transactions
Book 44, Hadith 5
anyone who has spent five seconds around me ever:
yes, you love 9, we know, you love 9 so much, it's the light of your life, you love it so much, you just love 9, we KNOW, you love 9, you fucking love 9, ok we know, we get it, YOU LOVE 9. WE GET IT.