Juniper: “Well, here they are! What do you think? You won’t find cuties like these in Hoenn, ahaha~”
???: “I-I’m sorry… Could I just have a moment…?”
Juniper: “Hm? Ah, of course! Silly me, just because you’ve done this before doesn’t make this moment any less special. It’s probably more special than usual because this will be your first pokemon as a Unovan citizen, how exciting! Anyways, there’s no rush, hon.”
Для @toruke-twelly. (неа, такого вопроса ещё не было, не беспокойся :>) К сожалению, я не могу ответить на этот вопрос по причине сполеров сюжета в комиксе, над которым я работаю. Он (комикс) начат в этом году, но тогда, когда мой скилл рисования был ещё.. очень маленьким. Так что да, это убожество моё. Пара страниц и моментов оттуда (Внимание: мыльная камера!)
И страничка 2ой главы, которую я никак не могу закончить… (кто-нибудь, дайте мне пинка, а?)
В общем, как то так) (Надеюсь, пара фоточек комикса вместо ответа удовлетворят тебя)
Ask: And as Johnny came to the agency? Unfortunately, I can’t answer this question because i of premature tell plot in the comic, over which I’m working on now. It (the comix) was begin this year, but at that time my ability to draw was still … very little. So yeah, this squalor of mine. A couple of pages and moments from there (warning: the soapy camera!) *foto №1* And the page of the 2nd Chapter, which I does can’t finish… (somebody give me a kick, huh?) *foto №2* In General, something like this)
Miscellaneous Ideas I've had for Bask but never really made official because I wasnt sure if they were dumb
• Because Bask’s ‘lungs’ keep him from overheating by bringing cold air through his body, if he’s relaxed enough his body will be so loose a little humming/purring noise will be made from air moving the loose parts. If you feel his chest while its happening it feels like a phone buzzing lightly.
• He has really sharp teeth, and as a result if he can’t have some form of alcohol to cool his nerves he’ll start chewing on random things. Toothpicks, screws, his shirt collar, his own hand sometimes- even sometimes rocks. He hasn’t even fucking heard of gum. His teeth are a little sharper than they should be from him constantly using miscellaneous hard objects to hone the edge.
• He has an uncontrollable reflex where if you touch the inside of his mouth while its open, itll automatically slam shut, full force, on whatever touched him. Its like a fucking alligator reflex or something- It doesn’t matter who you are or what you mean to him, he WILL bite you. I guess its just an issue with the springs connecting his jaw. Another reason why he hardly opens his mouth, although I doubt anyone would want to randomly shove their hand in that thing.
• No matter how relaxed he is, he always feels warm to the touch. The warmest part is usually his stomach and chest. If he were to be fixed from the overheating problem, hed still be a little warm in his chest from his power source, but it would be much less painful for him. If anything, it would probably feel a little comfy.
• Hes terrified of fire for two reasons. Reason A, the whole burning alive thing. Reason B, whenever a fire starts indoors the fire alarm starts and starts to douse the fire with water, which he can be seriously hurt by.
• He really likes scented candles but wont even bother buying them because of the whole ‘you have to light it on fire for it to work’ thing. He still visits the isle whenever he goes out shopping though, just to look at them. His favorite is vanilla.
• Bask has the laws of robotics installed in him, but because the machine is so old it’ll snap on and off. He’ll threaten violence, but his system usually wont allow it. When it does, it gets bloody FAST. He practically looses himself if the situation is bad enough, and will just resort to using his teeth and fists until whatever the problem is stops moving. Its rare for this to happen, and the system is usually only glitched like this from extreme emotional distress or sheer chance.
• Bask has had the same ice cream in him for so long its practically fermented. It would be almost toxic to eat since its just an amalgamation of ice cream, molten steel, alcohol and machinery residue. Plus, it would be so hot it could kill you. Its kept its pink coloration over the years, but thats basically the only thing 'ice cream’ about it.
• To make up for not having ice cream as a proper cooling unit, Bask just relies heavily on near-frozen water and ice. Itll do the least damage to him if he just inhales the water. It’ll keep his lungs under stable temperatures for awhile, but he’ll start coughing uncontrollably if the heat starts to boil the water and makes it too unbearably hot for him. There’s tanks just for half-frozen water beside each of his lungs.
• Bask has created custom parts for himself to keep himself from overheating, and has even installed them himself. He finds this self-maintenance to be completely normal, and just dubs it as 'self care’. If something breaks, he handles it himself since nearly all his parts were hand-made by him. The only things he hasnt remade or added in is most of his endoskeleton, the hull on his chest, his actual computer brain, and the outside 'skin’. He even remade his teeth and eye since the old ones looked 'unsettling’ to him.
• Bask doesnt know who his 'parents’ are so he just dubbed the founders of BR as his sort of parental figures. Hes never met them, and hardly knows a thing about them, but it gives him a bit of a sense of comfort to imagine he has some sort of family, even if they have passed away. He chose to name himself after one of them as a sentimental thing, but started feeling uncomfortable when people started to call him that because he didnt feel like he deserved the title if he never even knew the guy. He just cut it short with 'Bask’ to feel less guilty about it.
a plot where muse a and muse b have been inseparable since they were children, the best of friends, partners in crime. flash forward muse b is constantly getting into trouble, they’re covered in tattoos, stealing cars, drugs, getting into fights, all in general they’re known as a trouble maker. in comes muse a who loves them to absolute pieces, always no matter what. they’re constantly being dragged into muse b’s schemes even if they don’t want to be. they’ve always been the goody two shoes, but they just can’t stay away from muse b.
THIS IS BASED OFF THE BAD THINGS MUSIC VIDEO KINDA ???
Okay so like everyone always talks about what if Draco went to Beauxbaton instead of Hogwarts or what if he spoke French and stuff but I just had an idea… Harry, to further get away from the Dursleys, went to Beauxbaton instead. He grows up in a place where elegance and grace and things like etiquette are (probably) taught so he actually learns how not to be such a brash Gryffindor. Plus he grows up without threat of Voldemort every god damn year. BUT THEN- the triwizard tournament happens, and Harry goes to Hogwarts with his fellow school mates only to meet Big headed, egotistical, Slytherin Draco Malfoy. Practically growing up at Beauxbaton has taught Harry many things, which means he’s able to control his temper more around Malfoy and simply brush off any rude comments as if they mean nothing to him. As time passes though Harry realizes that Draco is one of the only people in this damn school that can actually speak French (Harry hardly ever talks to the Dursleys when he’s home and people at Beauxbaton feel more comfortable speaking French so his English is a mess) which results in them spending more and more time together until they eventually have some weird form of friendship going on. I don’t know if Harry would be a Triwizard champion like in the books and I really don’t care, because when Draco asks Harry to the Yule ball that poor child’s face turns red enough to match the Gryffindor uniform as he quickly says yes.
Also, presidents party girl daughter who has been assigned a new secret service bodyguard. He has no idea what he’s in for or the trouble she attracts. She has a problem with the word ‘no’ and he likes to say it a lot.