Selling al Plato's
Okay I happen to work at Plato’s Closet and when I looked up the tag all I saw was bitching so I’m gonna explain how it works.
- First things first, its first come first serve so, no I can’t look at your stuff before everyone else’s.
- We only take clothing from the last 18 months, so no I don’t care if its Hollister it is ancient.
- We only take clothes in good condition.
- No stains
- No holes
- No fading
- No pilling (the little balls that develop if the item is too worn)
- And for shoes no scuffing
- We only take sizes xxs-xl and 00-15/16 for women. xs-xxl and 28-40 for men.
- No we don’t take kids clothes. And we have never done so.
- We only give you 35% so we can actually make a profit, thats the only way we can stay open
- Mossimo and Old Navy aren’t expensive, you won’t get much for them.
- Labels are everything. If there is a wool sweater from J.Crew and a cashmere from Gap the J. Crew will be more expensive no matter what.
- If there is no receipt or card of verification we can’t take it. Just deal.
- Oh, and don’t be mean to the people who are checking you out, they probably didn’t go through your stuff.