So I downloaded that
Pizza Creator game on Steam and played around with it a little bit. I made a Septic Eye Sam Pizza and tried to create a pizza based around Seán as well. xD These were actually a ton of fun to make, haha! ^_^
Request from @asmolarab :Tom and the Reader are dating. The reader is a famous musician.
Also inspired from the recent drama of his fans saying rude stuff on that models page after he liked her photo… Like c’mon he’s 21 let him live pls.
THERE I’VE SAID MY PEACE NOW ENJOY THE IMAGINE BABES xx
Today you were home with Tessa waiting for Tom’s interview to start. Lounging in leggings and one of Tom’s pullovers. Walking over to the kitchen to make a cup of tea. Asking Alexa to turn up the tv so you could hear it from the kitchen.
Tessa following you around whenever Tom wasn’t home. Getting the kettle ready and placing it on the stove. Reaching into the cupboard for a mug then for your organizer full of teas. Picking out which tea you want today ,you pick it from the slot.
Tearing it open you pull the bag out and set it into the mug. Throwing the trash away turning around once you hear the kettle whistle. Reaching over you lift it up and grab your mug. Pouring the hot water into the mug seeing the light steam rising from the mug.
A smile rises to your face as you smell the raspberry scent fill your nose. Grabbing a the sugar spoon and doing one little spoonful. Opening the fridge you grab the almond milk out of the fridge. Pouring a small amount then putting it away. Pulling out the drawer and taking out a spoon to stir everything together.
“Tom Holland will be on next after the break!” The host’s voice fills the air making you look over from hearing your boyfriend’s name. A smile on your face thinking of him. You’re so proud of where he is right now.
“C’mon Tess, let’s go back and wait for daddy to come back on” Leaning down rubbing her head and stroking the side of her face with your thumb. The two of you head back to the living room and sit down on the L shaped couch.
Sipping your tea you open up Instagram on your phone. A spam of comments on your new photo making you roll your eyes. Tom’s fans were giving you shit since the moment he announced the two of you dating. It was worse whenever Tom would like your photos cause you received so much hate for it.
Checking the charts on Itunes you see your album at the top. Pride replaces the annoyance from Tom’s fans. You did this, your album hit number one on the charts. All your hard work was paying off and it was so satisfying. Tessa barks making you look up from your phone. She sat below the tv looking up at the screen. Her tail is wagging as she see’s Tom popping up on the screen.
Setting your phone aside you get comfortable on the couch. He looked so damn handsome in that outfit, how’d you get so lucky for him to fall for you? Watching him sit down on the interviewers couch taking a sip from the cup near him. He was always drinking something during interviews.
“So Tom, congrats on the new movie man you did a brilliant job!” the interviewers thick English accent was easy to understand. Tom’s smile made your heart flutter, he is literal perfection and all yours.
“Thank you so much, It was a blast to film and the cast was amazing and it’s all thanks to Marvel and Sony”
“Also we just got news of your girlfriend’s album she just released” the host points towards the screen. An image popping up of it being number one on the charts. Tom’s face filled with shock, a smile on his face.
“That’s amazing! Angel I’m so proud of you, wow you did it! Can’t wait to give you a massive hug when I get home” Tom’s excitement for you made you tear up. Recognition from him meant the world to you. He stands up dancing in a circle then blowing a kiss to the camera for you.
“Darling, I’m home! Where are my two favorite girls?” Tom’s voice comes from the living room. Getting off the bed you head towards the doorway.
Walking out of the bedroom to see him holding a bottle of champagne and a bouquet of roses. A grin on your face from the sight. Tessa was sitting next to him with her tail wagging. Heading over to Tom giving him a kiss on the lips. You didn’t deserve such a great boyfriend, you’re blessed.
“I love you” you smile wrapping your arms around his waist. The feeling of his arms wrap aroung you made you sigh in content. Smelling the roses that were being held near you.
“I’m so proud of you and how far you’ve come darling, I love you more than you can imagine.. I know my fans can get angsty and I apologize for their behavior.. Just know I’m yours and you’re mine” His lips press against your forehead. Your eyes closing absorbing all the love that was radiating off of him.
Moments like these were the best. He always knew how to make you feel better through the stress. The both of you could barely do anything without getting attacked by the fans. Your actions either being bashed or turned into memes. It was hard being famous sometimes, it had it’s perks but it’s mentally exhausting.
“Can we get drunk and order some pizza?” opening your eyes to a grinning Tom, he loved those kind of nights. Drinking with Tom always lead to some interesting nights. Funny and sexual kind of nights with Netflix and major chilling.
“Hell yes we can, it’s a time to celebrate you made it to fucking number one on the charts!” He raises to bottle up in the air sticking his tongue out. His face making you giggle from how much of a goof he really is.
Walking over to the kitchen together he grabs two glasses from the collection he had. Opening the champagne with a pop Tessa barks loudly taking off towards the bedroom. The two of you laugh at how she reacted as he pours the bubbling liquid into the glasses. Handing you a glass he takes the last one. Tapping the side of it acting like he had a knife, a giggle escaped you.
“To many more celebrations and successful moments we get to share together!” Tom smiles clinking his glass with yours. Taking a sip you hum in satisfaction.
“Let me grab the phone to order the pizza” He says setting his glass down reaching for the land line. Taking a few more sips quickly finishing it, you wanted to get drunk. This bottle isn’t going to finish itself.
Setting the glass down you wrap your arms around Tom’s waist. His hand rubbed circles on your back but stopped when you started kissing his neck. Kissing from the base of his neck to right below his ear. You could hear his breathing getting shaky. A grin made its way to your lips from how you could make him feel.
“Fuck the calories out of me Holland” you whisper pressing a kiss to his jawline. Pulling away you see his mouth slightly ajar. Looking at him you see his eyes get a shade darker making you gulp.
“So fuck you now, then after and again and again.. Got it” Tom’s voice husky as his hands slide down to your waist. Before you could say anything Tom lifts you over his shoulder taking off towards the bedroom.
“Ah! Tom put me down you lil shit!” you shout wiggling in his grasp, earning a slap to your ass.
“Looks like I’m going to hit number one on the charts tonight as well” Tom snickers shooing Tessa out of the room and closing the door.
Tom was definitely already at number one on charts for being an amazing boyfriend,best friend and lover.
Prompt: “Will your parents be proud of your gold medal?“ Pairing: Otayuri Warnings: Yuri’s bratty mouth, hurt/comfort, sfw Word count: 1,756
Another season, another year. Another competition in another city and a new gold medal hanging around his neck. It’s so new that his name isn’t even engraved on its backside yet. It weights against Yuri’s chest like he was born to win it, reflects the golden shimmer from his hair like they are one. Meant to be.
Yuri is proud, satisfied. The hunger inside him gone for the moment because all his efforts, all his hard work paid off. He’s no longer the Russian Fairy, the wonder child, the next Viktor Nikiforov. He’s Yuri Plisetsky - the ice tiger of Russia and his stripes are golden. The world knows that by now.
And everyone wants a piece of him. Including the press.
Yuri just turned 18. He’s blond and handsome, tall and athletic. His eyes are the colour of the stormy sea on a sunny day and his mysterious charisma is sexy and unpredictable. At least that is the kinda bullshit they write in teen-magazines about him after they slapped his moody face on the front cover. Pissed of and rude is apparently the new interesting and desirable. Which is only one of the reasons why Yuri hates dealing with the media. Of cause he’s also grateful for the opportunities it gets him: Brand deals, sponsoring, advertising and modeling - a shit ton of money he can send home to his grandpa and spend on whatever the fuck he wants.
It’s the interviews he dreads. The personal stuff he can’t deal with.
He isn’t like Viktor. Viktor can happily chat with the media for hours without revealing the tiniest bit of his private life if he doesn’t want to. He can endlessly chatter and has everyone giggling and nodding in agreement. He’s a master of distraction and in the end half the spread is about Makkachin and every poodle in Russia gets adopted.
He isn’t like Chris who turns the tables around and makes the press-people blush and stutter. He can’t charm and flirt his way through every interview, making everyone drool until they forgot their original question.
And he certainly isn’t like Otabek who always keeps a pokerface, no matter how intrusive and rude the questions get. He couldn’t keep calm and cool like him. Otabek simply told the people if it was none of their business, that he wanted to protect his privacy. In a polite way of cause.
No, Yuri isn’t like them but he tries to be better. Tries to not snap and curse, to not throw a tamper tantrum anymore whenever he’s pissed of. He tries to act like a professional or like a grown up at least.
He still grits his teeth as the lady in the chair across from him asks one personal question after another. She’s not interested in his training or diet, doesn’t want to know what his next goals are and how he will surpass his own achievements. No, she’s very intrusive. Yuri takes a deep breath, feels the medal move against his sternum. He can’t stand her, from her bright pink lipstick that stick to her teeth to her fake laugh, the look in her eyes reminds him of a shark he saw in a horror movie a while ago.
The journalist asks about Viktor and Yuri’s private life, which triggers something similar to protection inside of Yuri. She asks if he ever had a crush on Mila or maybe one of the hockey players at his home-rink. He huffs. She asks about his relationship with Otabek and wiggles her drawn-on eyebrows, looking over her shoulder at Otabek who is leaning against the wall just a few feet away from him. He’s playing with his phone while waiting for Yuri to finish up so they can go and grab something to eat.
Yuri glares at her, it’s getting harder for him to act like he doesn’t despite her and her cheep perfume that starts to hurt his head. But still, he tries to stay calm, grinding his fingers painfully into the armrest of his chair and giving her vague answers that she doesn’t want to hear.
Then she goes one step too far. "Will your parents be proud of your gold medal?“
Yuri’s blood runs cold. No. „Next question.“ He hisses out but now her eyes are gleaming and she won’t let die topic slide. Hot angers starts forming inside Yuri’s stomach at every new question she fires at him that is relating to his family. She wants to be the one to write the reveal of the Plisetsky-family-secret so, so badly.
She’s gonna be disappointed because Yuri is no idiot. He’s been skating alongside superstar Viktor Nikiforov for half his life, was a child prodigy to his home country that grew into another Russian athletic legend, he’s used to press and media. To be constantly watched and photographed. His first kiss with a random girl was on the front cover of every Russian newspaper hours after it happened. The internet knows how much his cloths cost, which club he leaves with who and how he drinks his coffee. There are theories and gossip about his parents but he has never said anything to anyone besides Yakov and Viktor, Yuri doesn’t know if anyone guessed right yet.
The reporter doesn’t get her scandal story because Yuri snaps 20 seconds after she asked the question. Will your parents be proud of your gold medal? It’s echoing through his ears. What follows isn’t pretty. Yuri screams and says some ugly things, kicks his chair over and pours a cup of coffee over the notes the journalist had scribbled down during her interrogation. It’s probably all gossip and conspiracy theories anyways, this has nothing to do with figure skating!
Then Yuri storms out, his eyes starting to burn dangerously. Otabek follows after him, having watched his outburst.
He finds Yuri back at the ice-rink, sitting on the bleachers that are completely empty by now. They are alone, spare for a janitor that cleans up at the other side of the rink. Yuri has managed to swallow his tears but his expression is still grim, jaw clenched tightly. Otabek sits down next to him.
„I’m sorry you had to see that.“ Yuri says bitterly, not looking at him but staring at the ice.
„I’ve seen worse from you.“ Otabek shrugs and it’s true. Not that it bothers him, that’s what best friends are for. Right?
Yuri doesn’t laugh like Otabek had hoped. „That Bitch asked about my parents. If they’re proud of me.“ His voice is stained.
Otabek and Yuri are as close as they can get without becoming the updated version of Viktor and Katsudon and yet, Yuri had never mentioned his parents once to Otabek.
„I’m sorry.“ Otabek says honestly, not knowing what else to say.
„She wouldn’t stop prodding.“
„You don’t have to explain yourself, Yuri. Not to me.“
Finally he looks at him, his eyes full of anger and pain. „Don’t you want to know?“ He asks, almost as if he’s daring him.
Have I ever asked for more than you were willing to give? Instead Otabek answers: „I’ll listen if you wanna tell me, if you don’t then I won’t push you, Yura.“
Yuri swallows and looks like he struggles. Then he grabs Otabek’s wrist and unclasps the leather bracelet he gave him for his last birthday. He plays with it and doesn’t look at him when he starts talking.
„People think that there must be one big secret or scandal involving my family. That something tragic happened but the truth is much more sobering and uninteresting. I suppose it wouldn’t even make a good story or headline. Truth is that my father is an asshole and my mother a coward. I’m nothing like my Dad, he’s a big bulky Russian man with knuckle tattoos and a beer-belly. He’s very closed-minded and ignorant but my mother worshipped him for whatever reason. You can imagine his disappointment and disapproval when his only son turned into a prima ballerina, dancing around in glittery costumes and leaning alongside Viktor - king of the gays and shame to mother Russia - Nikiforov. He practically disowned me. Now, I don’t know if my mother agreed with him or was simply scared of him, hell, I don’t even know if she wanted me in the first place. I can’t remember either of them ever being very loving towards me or encouraging me. Fact is that they simply didn’t want me, they dropped me like a hot Pirozhki and left it to my grandpa to raise me. I can remember that my grandpa fought a lot with one of them on the phone but he couldn’t change their minds. I haven’t seen them in years. I thought they would come crawling back once I gained attention and made some money but nothing. I should be grateful that they are leaving me alone because no one needs people like that in their life but still … even now I’m not good enough.“ Yuri sniffs, angry that he still cares. Sad that he didn’t even had the chance to prove himself before they decided that he wasn’t worth sticking around for. „I don’t know if they keep an eye on me or even know what I’m doing but I know that they wouldn’t be proud, Beka. They don’t even care.“ His voice is small when he finally looks back up at Otabek and his eyes are wet.
„They are missing out, Yura. They threw away gold.“ Otabek says and doesn’t mean the medal and Yuri knows that, it causes his tears to silently fall from his lashes.
„I hate that sappy shit, Beka.“ Yuri says weakly.
Otabek ignores him. „You don’t need them. I’m proud of you instead. Your coaches are proud. Your skating family and rink mates are proud, so are your fans and thousand of strangers. Fuck them.“ He swears and wipes Yuri’s tears away.
This time Yuri does laugh because Otabek almost never swears and it’s delightful. „Yeah fuck them.“ He repeats and puts Otabek’s bracelet back onto his wrist. „I’m the motherfucking ice tiger and everyone wants a piece of me.“
„Do you know what I want a piece of?“ Otabek asks with mirth and Yuri shakes his head. „I want a piece of pizza. I’m starving.“
Yuri’s eyes go wide and the idea of the forbidden fast-food immediately cheers him up further. „Pizza.“ He moans and Otabek laughs.
I while ago I made headcanons of an au where the cast of Brooklyn Nine Nine are teachers at a high school, Jake is the English teacher, Amy is the math teacher, etc, which you can read here if you want, and see the aesthetic of that au I made here. Then I started thinking, what if the cast of Brooklyn Nine Nine were STUDENTS in high school? So here’s headcanons of them as students.
• Holt is the principal. Cheddar is the school mascot. Terry is a student teacher who is working towards an art education degree and helps teach the art class and also subs for the gym teacher.
• Jake is a massive prankster. Setting cats loose in the cafeteria on Fish Stick Friday, whoopee cushions on teachers’ chairs, drawing dicks on chalkboards, those kinda things. He’s always saying inappropriate jokes during the lesoons. He’s a pain in the ass to teachers but his classmates love him, he’s the class clown. He sits in the back of the class, throws spit balls. He’s failing math and needs a tutor.
• Amy always sits at the front of the class. Always raises her hand, always gets every question right. Amy overhears Principal Holt complaining to vice principal Kevin how every single tutor in the school quit tutoring Jake Peralta. The boy is simply un-tutorable.
• Amy jumps at this chance. If she can tutor an un-tutorable delinquent, Principal Holt will surely remember her! She offers to tutor Jake, despite the fact that she’s still picking spit balls out of her hair because of him.
• Gina and Jake were best friends since kindergarten. Gina’s the most popular girl in school, but don’t be fooled, she’s not the mean-cheerleader-Regina-George type. She acts like she’s better than everyone else (and to be fair, she kinda is) but she still has a big heart. She was voted class president and got the teachers to allow drinks in class.
• Rosa and Jake met in middle school. They made a plan to flood the bathrooms to avoid taking a huge test. They’ve been friends ever since. In high school, Rosa noticed some kids picking on this nerd named Amy. Rosa put Amy under her protection. “You mess with Amy, you mess with me” and trust me, nobody wants to have a problem with Rosa. Amy does Rosa’s homework to pay her back.
• In freshman year of high school, the school hosted a Halloween school dance. Charles showed up in a cat costume. This big kid started calling Charles homophobic slurs. Jake didn’t like that, and punched him in the face. Principal Holt didn’t suspend Jake for punching a student. Nobody stood up for Charles before. Charles saw Jake as his hero and followed him around all the time. Gina convinced the school that cat outfits were the next trend so everyone would stop picking on Charles.
• Jake and Amy meet at the school library during their lunch period to study. Jake obviously brings a three-course meal with him into the library. They both get kicked out for bringing food into a library. Amy’s super pissed off. They go to the cafeteria and study there. Jake can’t focus. His friends keep talking to him and distracting him. Amy just walks away. She’s frustrated that he won’t study.
• Jake see’s Amy walking away. He runs after her and notices the back of her head. “What’s those things in your hair?” Amy turns around and glares at him. “You should know, you’re the one that does this to me, every single day.” Jake’s heart sinks. He just wanted to have fun and throw spitballs. He didn’t think that about where the spitballs were landing. He didn’t think about the consequences to his actions. “I’m sorry Amy. I won’t do it again.” Amy’s still pissed but accepts his apology. The period’s almost over, but Jake invites Amy to come to his house after school so they can study.
• Gina got caught texting during class so she got detention. Rosa’s in detention, as usual. She’s surprised to see Gina there. She knew Gina was the class president so she assumed Gina was some boring goody-two shoes. “What’re ya in for?” Rosa asked. “My math teacher tried to confiscate my phone and I told him to go shove a ruler up his ass.” Rosa starts cackling. She’s impressed. “Damn, you’re way different than I thought you were.”
• Rosa tells Gina that she’s in detention for the rest of the month for irresponsibly mixing random chemicals in chemistry class and starting a huge fire. Gina only has detention for a week. She spent that week with Rosa, talking trash about their annoying classmates. Gina convinced Rosa to make a Twitter account. After than week is up, Gina pulls the fire alarm to get back into detention with Rosa.
• “Why’d you pull the fire alarm?” “So I can see you again.” Gina and Rosa both excuse themselves to go to the bathroom. They hook up in the bathroom stall. They’re girlfriends now and they’re unstoppable. More kids at school start coming out as gay/bi/pan/etc because they saw that the most popular girl in school, Gina Linetti, isn’t afraid to be herself. That gave them the strength to come out.
• Amy arrives at Jake’s house. She looks around and sees pictures of Jake and his mom, but no dad. Jake tells Amy that his dad left him when he was young. Amy puts her hand on Jake’s shoulders. “Oh, Jake, I’m so sorry. I didn’t know that.” Jake tells her that it’s fine, it happened a long time ago, he’s over it now.
• Amy spread her books and worksheets on Jake’s bed. Jake climbs on the bed and sits next to her. Amy shows Jake an equation and instructs “Show me how to solve for x” then Jake bursts into tears. “HOW CAN I FIND X WHEN I CAN’T EVEN FIND MY DAD?!?!” Amy doesn’t know what to do except pat him on the head. Jake calms down. “I’m sorry you had to see that.” Amy gives him an understanding nod.
• They try to study but Jake can’t seem to focus. He keeps getting distracted. “I’m sorry. I’m trying hard. I really am. People think I don’t try, but I do.” Amy’s heart sinks. She always thought Jake was just lazy. But he was reading the material and trying to solve the equation as hard as he could. He just couldn’t seem to pay attention. Amy has an idea. She orders Sal’s pizza. Every time Jake gets an answer correct, he gets a bite of pizza. Jake perked up. He loved pizza. He wanted his reward. It took some time but he finally got an answer correct and gobbled up his bite. “Are you proud of me?” Jake asked, his eyes widened. Amy gave him a high five. “So proud!” It made Jake so happy to finally hear that.
• Jake tries to solve another equation and the answer he gets is only a decimal point away from the correct answer. He asks Amy to still give him a bite of pizza. Amy shakes her head. “Nope. You didn’t get the correct answer. You didn’t earn this pizza.” She pushes the box out of his way. Jake grabs a slice out of the box anyways. “Hey!” Amy grabs the slice out of Jake’s hand. Jake bounces on top of Amy and tries to grab the pizza out of her hand. They both wrestle around the bed for a few seconds and start laughing. Jake’s literally ON TOP of Amy right now.
• They stop wrestling and just look into each other’s eyes. They’re both panting from all that wrestling. Jake drops the pizza out of his hand. He leans down and presses his lips against Amy’s. Amy closes her eyes and kisses him back. Jake pulls back. Amy says “That was great and all, but you’re still not getting your pizza.” Jake groans. “Damnit!” Amy laughs. They keep studying. Jake’s starting to get the hang of this. He’s getting more questions correct, which means more bites of pizza.
• There’s one question left, the short answer question. The hardest question on the worksheet. Jake asks “If I get this question correct, will I get a whole slice of pizza?” Amy has a mischievous smile. “Oh you’ll get something better than a slice of pizza.” Jake gets excited. “TWO slices of pizza?!” Amy rolls her eyes and tells him to just solve the equation.
• Jake finishes solving the problem, Amy looks over his work to see how he did. Amy glances over his paper, then suddenly knocks all the textbooks and papers off of the bed. She pushes Jake onto his back and climbs on top of him. She runs her fingers through his hair and kisses him. Jake wraps his arms around her back and kisses her back. After a minute of making out, Amy pulls away. Jake asks her, “So I got the question right?” Amy winked. “Nope.”
“Do you want to grab dinner?” Dean asks hopefully.
His date with Castiel is going swimmingly and Dean doesn’t want the night to end just yet.
And neither does Cas if the way his eyes light up is any indication.
“Yeah, of course,” Cas says, shoving his hands into his coat’s pockets. “There’s this really great pizza place a few blocks down if you don’t mind making the trek.”
It wasfreezing, sure, but Dean didn’t want to say goodnight yet so he was going to brave the cold. Turning up his collar he says, “Come on, lead the way.”
“I swear it’s worth it,” Cas reassures him as they make their way down the street shivering. “You don’t have to order full pizzas. You can get individual slices so that way you can have more than one flavor.”
“How’d you find it?” Dean asks curiously. “I’ve clearly never been.”
“It was an accident, really.” Castiel runs a hand through his hair and Dean’s heart skips a beat. “I was going to my brother’s bakery and I could smell the pizza from out on the street.”
“You’re a big fan of pizza, aren’t you?” Dean teases, nudging Cas with his elbow.
“It’s good pizza!” Cas exclaims, smile big and gummy, and seriously, Dean’s heart is about to fucking give. “And, because of all the pizza ovens, the place is warm,” he says enticingly.
They turn a corner and, yeah, that’s definitely pizza that Dean can smell. He doesn’t realize that he’s literally sniffing until Cas smirks and says, “I told you so.”
Cas was right. The place smells like Heaven and is warm as Hell. As soon as they enter a girl with bright red hair shows up.
“Hey, Cas,” she greets him, nods a hello at Dean and turns back to Cas. “Your usual?”
“Yes, thank you, Anna,” Cas says to her before taking Dean’s hand and making his way to the serving counter. “There are millions of options.”
“And yet you have a usual,” Dean says absently, more focused on the, seemingly, millions of options. “Man, this is going to be like choosing between Star Wars and Star Trek.”
“You can come back for different flavors,” Cas repeats. “I’ll go catch us a table, yeah?”
Dean hums in acknowledgment even though he’d rather be holding Cas’ hand. After scanning his options one last time, Dean picks a slice of plain old pepperoni and makes his way to where Cas is.
He sits down just as Anna plops Cas’ pizza in front of him and-
“Dude, no!” Dean exclaims.
“What.” Cas pauses, pizza halfway to his mouth.
“There is pineapple on your pizza.”
Cas rolls his eyes. “I am prepared to argue about this till the end of time itself.”
“So am I,” Dean says, just as determinedly. “What kinda life choices man…”
“Pineapples have tons of health benefits,” Cas tells him.
“You’re eating pizza!” Dean counters. “I’m pretty sure anybody eating pizza isn’t really thinking about their health.”
“Well, I don’t see the problem,” Castiel asserted. “It’s sweet and savory at the same time.”
“Why would you pay extra for people to put that monstrosity on such deliciousness?” Dean asks, sounding genuinely worried about Cas’ logic.
“Ugh, Dean, what-” Castiel starts indignantly before a glass of soda is placed in front of him.
“Don’t you two fight like an old married couple?” Anna says.
“This is our first date, actually,” Dean tells her feeling a smile making his way onto his face. He really likes Cas.
“Couldn’t have guessed myself,” Anna smirks, walking away.
Turning to Cas, Dean holds out his hand, sighing. “Truce?”
Cas stares at him for a moment before leaning over the table and kissing him. Dean’s a hundred and ten percent sure his heart is going to combust because, oh my god, he’s kissing Cas. He doesn’t even mind the awkward angle or the fact that he can taste the pineapple Cas has been eating.
Cas pulls away and smiles down at his lap before looking up at Dean. “Truce.”
“Just remember that every time you put pineapple on a pizza an Italian dies.”
Note: If you haven’t read the first two parts, the 3rd part miiight not make sense in terms of how the story ended up here XD
you… lying to me?”
you whispered, crawling towards him and enveloping him into your arms. He deserved
all the affection that you could offer.
his head, meeting your eyes. His mint-teal eyes captivated you—such a unique
colour… You felt your eyes closing, and you began to lean in subconsciously.
(Also because you were still affected by Seven’s damn drugs.)
series of knocks came at the door, and the two of you immediately jumped apart.
Saeran regained himself, running a hand through his bleached hair.
have to go,” he said with a hint of hoarseness in his voice, taking on a cool,
nonchalant expression again, hands in his pockets.
The bedroom door swung open from Saeran’s
The lights were shut. The bed was made,
even though you had sat on it earlier. Everything was neatly organized just as
Saeran had left it.
Even though you were supposed to be
there, waiting for him.
Panic stirring in his chest, Saeran
dropped the box of pizza onto a nearby desk. His eyes scavenged the entire
room. There had to be some traces of where you had disappeared to.
Oh god, what if another of the Saviour’s
servants had taken you away? Had it been discovered that he hadn’t locked you
in the dungeons? But… he really didn’t believe you deserved such cruel
treatment. And he… he couldn’t bear to do that to someone else. Locking someone
up and restricting their freedom, that is. Why would he do that, when he’d been
traumatized by his own experience?
No matter how badass he looked, Saeran Choi would never willingly abuse
Maybe under the influence of drugs, but
god, even then, he regretted it every damn time after sobering up.
“MC?” he cautiously called out, shutting
the door behind him in case anyone heard. He couldn’t risk getting caught
hiding you in his room. It had been of his own will, and against the Saviour’s
A light bang came from his walk-in
“Oof!” He heard you squeal.
In a mix of relief and worry, he opened
the closet door, only to find you sitting in his clothes on the floor. You
looked at him like a deer caught in headlights, eyes wide.
His eyes travelled down your body,
noticing that you were wearing one of his black hoodies, unzipped, and… was
that a pair of his boxers? Holy cr-
“MC…” he struggled to maintain a steady
voice. “What are you doing?”
You grinned, giddily zipping up the
hoodie. “I’m being you!!” you giggled, eyes shining with pride.
Saeran stared blankly, wondering if it
was really the drugs still in effect, or if this was just your normal self. Or
perhaps a mix? Either way, you were really… vulnerable.
He swallowed hard, averting his eyes from
your body. “So uh, where are your own clothes…?” he asked.
You gasped, shock filling your features.
“What the- I think they disappeared!! My clothes ran awayyyy,” you wailed,
swinging your sleeves in the air. “What do I do, Mr. Kidnapper!?!”
He sighed, “They can’t run away, MC. And
I told you before, my name is Saeran.”
“Okaaaaay, Saaaaeran,” you grumbled,
standing up reluctantly from your slightly uncomfortable position.
“Anyway, I uhm, brought dinner for you.
Figured you’d be hungry by now?” Saeran gestured to the box of pizza on the
Your eyes lit up at the sight of it, and
jumped into his arms in excitement. Then, you backed off, remembering how the
two of you had almost kissed when you were this close earlier. A light blush
tinted your cheeks as you looked away.
Covering up for suddenly distancing
yourself, you posed a question instead. “Saeran… A-am I allowed to do that?”
you said softly, asking for permission to touch him. He’d had a panic attack
earlier, after all, so you wanted to make sure he was comfortable with your
touch. (Even though it was also an excuse for backing off just now.)
The man in question was blushing, turning
his head to the side to avoid your eyes. “I don’t mind,” he mumbled. “C’mon.”
You followed him with your eyes as he threw
a few blankets on the floor, under the ceiling window. He also tossed a couple
pillows, then turned back to look at you questioningly. “Are you coming or not…?”
Secretly, he wondered if he was doing
this wrong. Being sweet, that is.
You nodded shyly, walking over to sit
down. He flashed you a brief, impish grin as you did, feeling his heart rise in
pride that you were willing to spend time with him like this.
You flopped yourself back onto the
pillows, staring up at the sky from the large window on the ceiling.
Above you, you could see colours in the
sky, and at first you thought it was the Aurora Borealis. Saeran chuckled, “Wow…
a night rainbow. How rare.”
“Huh? Night rainbow…?”
“Look, MC,” he pointed. “The colours are
only just vibrant enough to make out. Since our Mint Eye Headquarters are so
high up on the hills, we see pretty amazing night scenery here. It’s also why I
requested to have a room on the top floor, so I could install the window just
You smiled quietly, noting that he really
seemed to appreciate the natural beauty of the sky. The two of you quietly
munched away at your slices of pizza, appreciating each other’s presence under
the view. Neither of you even knew how much time had passed, but the stars
continued to move across the sky.
At one point, Saeran suddenly turned his
head quietly to you, and you boldly returned his intense stare. Eyes fluttering
shut, you found yourself leaning in once again. This time, no one would
His lips covered yours skillfully—though
you struggled not to burst out laughing from the thought of how your first kiss
with him was filled with the taste of pizza. His kiss was hesitant, almost as
if wondering whether you’d accept all of him or not. You crawled onto his lap,
pressing your lips harder against his to deepen the kiss.
He groaned, quickly wrapping his arms
around you, trying to feel for more of you. He gazed at you passionately, hand
at the top of your zipper. “Please… MC,” he murmured softly, grazing his lips
at your neck. “Let me have you.”
“Yes,” you moaned quietly, placing your
hand over his to pull down the zipper, revealing yourself to him.
Although the whole kidnapping situation
was plain weird, and neither of you knew what tomorrow would bring, or what the
“Saviour” would do to you from now on… in this very moment, in this very night, you
were together. And that was all that mattered.
Summary: Your best friend in the whole galaxy is coming to visit to help out with Thanos. When he arrives, Steve finds himself jealous of the close relationship Peter and you have. Will this stop the man from telling you how he feels? Will old feelings be brought up once Peter arrives? Does first love truly fade?
She can’t remember the last time her apartment was this quiet.
(She’s used to dimpled smiles when the door opens. To entwined fingers as they enter together. She’s used to her sister snorting into her ice cream, of light snores when Kara’s face presses awkwardly against the couch as she sleeps.
She’s used to a home now. It had always been Kara’s apartment, or oh, even the DEO, but never her own. This, this feels likes hers.
When it’s with them, but now? Not so much.)
Kara had promised to come soon. Her eyes stern- so stern in place of the usual happy brightness she always pictures her sister with- when she looked up to the sky and said she was going to look for their father.
(It felt too much like a vow.
Like making her promise to live a full life. Like wanting her to live life on her own terms. Every time, without her sister, without Kara.
It felt too permanent, too fast when Kara shot up in the sky after saving them.)
“Hi, I’m (Y/N). Your interviewer for the day.” I shake his
hand as I introduce myself.
“It’s lovely to meet you, (Y/N).” He shakes my hand with a
“So, Nick. Are you single?” I ask almost nervously.
He situates himself in the chair he’s in, smirking only
slightly for a moment. “Yes, I am.” He answers with ease.
With each question he answers, I can’t help but think of how
intoxicatingly handsome he really is. The way he talks and moves is so smooth,
how he runs his fingers through his hair so effortlessly turning me on each
After the series of questions written for him are finished,
I conclude the interview.
“I’ll see you at my after party tonight, yeah?” Nick asks
before he walks away to his next interview for his new movie.
You walked home with the, you sighed, six men. You hoped that no more founding fathers would appear because this situation was getting out of hand. The boys were roughhousing behind you, Hercules holding Alexander in a headlock and Lafayette and John laughing at their antics. You scowled them, but they ignored you, continuing their behavior.
You had no clue what you would do if another showed up.
You opened the door for them, all of them running in. This time, your neighbor didn’t dare to come out of his room, since the last incident. You locked your door behind you and looked at all of them. Thomas and James sat on the counter, James leaning on a cup and closing his eyes, while Thomas walked around with that stupid cane of his.
You heard their stomachs growling when you walked there, and with the limited amount of money your job gave you and your bills that you had to pay, you didn’t have much to spare.
AUTHOR’S NOTE: please don’t hate me part 2 & ½ lmao i promise that after this chapter everything will be like before lol
Months went by and
you couldn’t shake off that night at Tony’s party. You probably
shouldn’t have slapped Bucky across the face but he also deserved
it. It’s not like you went around and asked him if he even like
Dot. He would go crazy if you even asked him.
“I asked what
toppings you want on the pizza.”
Peter gave you a
strange look before continuing the pizza order on the phone. He hung
up a couple of seconds later and plopped down on the couch beside