1) Passive Aggressiveness- The more mature infp will not resort to this, as they grow and learn to express their anger despite of their introverted feeling but an immature infp will often express anger unhealthy ways because it’s not easy for them to be openly aggressive .
2) Sulking- Any sort of brooding or sulking cannot be immediately associated with anger because infps can be quite melancholy and moody because it’s just the way they are, but if this seems to be directed only at you, then take the hint.
3) Silent Treatment- If we answer all of your questions with one word answers and don’t respond if you bring up a topic which we would normally be very passionate about, that’s a surefire sign of anger or irritability.
4) Frequent death stares- We will glare and give you nasty cold glances to try and express our anger because we simply cannot yell at you like normal people.
5) Withdrawal of warmth- We are normally very warm, sweet and loving and we never fail to show you we care about and are there for you. If we stop asking you how your day was, withdraw from hugs and replace smiles with hostility, it might as well be this:
So in short: yes, we are passive aggressive and have anger issues but know one thing: An infp will never seriously get that mad at you unless you are someone who they deeply care about and a place in an infp’s heart is a true privilege!