IDK about my other witch’s, but one of my fav things to do for family and friends for gifts are making them from scratch. Especially beauty products that have a touch of magick and are as chemical free as I can make them.
If any of you want to make salves, lotion, or any other herbal remedies and beauty products for the gift giving season. I HIGHLY recommend bulknaturals for Cocoa, Shea, and Mango butters.
Steven is so nice and deliveries super fast. It’s free shipping for the US (I’m not sure about international.) He gives out very decent sized samples for .99 a piece. (He even included 2 free samples!) and you can buy a 16oz thing of unrefined shea butter for just $9.99! He even sells in bulk going clear up to 25Ibs!
They are legit and all natural and he is an extremely new shop on etsy. Give him a look, I was pleased to find his shop personally.
As usual, I also recommend BathBodySoulfor essential oil’s as she has the lowest prices ANYWHERE I’ve personally seen online for 100% undiluted EO’s. The peppermint tingles, the Cinnamon warms and all of them smell extremely strong and pure. (She also sells carrier oils for a decent price.)
And for those that just want the scent without the physical properties, ApothecaLunulaehas really nice scents and gives out decent samples. You could make a solid perfume and make it cherry and vanilla scented for love etc.
PS. Happy Holidays/Yule/Christmas/Winter Season witchlings! <333
Hey! I’m sort of strapped for cash right now, but my mom’s birthday is in ten days. She’s been so sweet and positive and did amazing things for both me and my brother’s birthdays. I’d like to do the same for her. Even if you just get her the least expensive gift(s), even if you get her something tiny. Please, help me make this an amazing birthday for my mom. Here’s the wishlist!
Unisex fragrances made with quality essential oils, offered in convenient 4mL glass roll-on bottles!
Cool, earthy, and surprisingly complex: Patchouli, rain-cool musk, pine needles, damp ocean breezes, cajeput, allspice, and just a hint of exotic sandalwood, with a faint breath of sensual leather underlying it all.
Pretty much Iron Bull’s favorite thing ever!
The high, wild scent of Dragon’s Blood resin, the scraped-earth smell of patchouli, a spicy drop of cinnamon bark, and the smell of distant fires.
Sweetgrass, freshly cut; holy basil, clary sage, mountain rain, peru balsam, sandalwood, a hint of earth, and the familiar smell of campfires.
The smell of home, such as it is, for a city elf: earth, pipe tobacco, bamboo and teakwood, apple cider, and a faint hint of nutmeg carried on the wind from the distant marketplace.
THE STORM COAST:
The smell of fresh sea air, mountain rain, and wet sand, with a hint of patchouli and cool musk. The scent of an ocean breeze and a fierce storm blowing in. You can almost feel the rain on your face, the salt-spray of the ocean waves.
The smell of cold mountain rain, spruce trees, herbal clary sage, cedarwood, a hint of earthy patchouli, and a drop of sandalwood. This oil brings to mind the vast, sprawling landscape of Skyrim, at once desolate and beautiful, dangerous and wild.
The scent of heavy rain and watery marsh-grasses: Sweetgrass, clary sage, fresh rain, juniper berries, damp and earthy patchouli, holy basil, and a hint of bamboo and teakwood.
A warm fragrance that calls to mind the exotic jungles and warm sands of Elsweyr– Rich musk, rare amber, expensive spices, fragrant sandalwood, and just a hint of skooma.
You try so hard to show your bulletproof vest to the world, but why is it every time they shoot, you bleed? Sweet Aries, you keep tying yourself to the train tracks without telling anyone, but whenever that train comes, your noble heart is crushed under insecurities' wheels. You'd rather watch yourself bleed out than ask from a giving hand. Your heart is too pure and your intentions are too raw to hide from others. Dear Aries, you are worthy of vulnerability. Exposing yourself to others does not and will not make you weak. It can only give you power.
My sweet, dear Taurus, you are radiant in your glow and the person who ever told you otherwise is a damned liar. You pick their words off of sunflowers and dress yourself in their pedals, but Taurus you must let yourself see the flower as a whole. You sew the vibrant pieces to your heart without realizing that half the flower is already dead and now you are attached to something that no longer has life. You thrive in the grandeur of nature and having death fastened to your insides drains your once fluorescent glow. Something you once thought was so right, is now wrong. Admitting your faults will only let your heart breathe.
Oh, the vivacity of life you hold within you my exuberant Gemini. You live two lives at once, you're a stimulated bolt of youth while simultaneously being a fallen heart always one finger away from an anxiety attack. Sometimes my dear, we can't see you with your forged facade. Do you even know which face you may wear today? It's an unconscious action, you feel both sides so you are able to be both sides at once and the others call your blasphemies. My dear, stop trying to suppress half of yourself in order to accommodate to their needs. Love both sides, then you may feel whole.
My darling Cancer, are you still in bed holding your chest waiting for them by your window? You stand at the corner of their hearts holding a sign for hire "needed to be needed, loved to be loved" but didn't anyone ever tell you no one will ever love you as much as you do? If you move your hand from your chest, i promise you darling your heart will not fall, it can only grow. Your empty spots are not fatalistic, they are opportunities to be filled with the daises you picked from your garden. So let go sweet Cancer, let go and let in the fresh air of your beautiful aspirations.
I love to watch you paint as you delicately carve your love into trees you wish to lay under. You dream of peace but only seem to land on a pile of stressful need. Your heart is too big for them my sweet Leo, your heart is too pure and genuine that it often consumes you. They call you prideful but don't they know its because you already gave your heart to them and watched them squeeze its evergreen beauty? Your pride is not bad nor is it rotten or grim, it is an example of your standards. They broke your heart once and you'd be a fool to let them break it twice. Hold your head up high dear Leo, but remember to look down every now and then.
You order ORDER itself and when it doesn't listen to you, you deteriorate into shambles. All you ever wanted was to help the ones you love, to give guidance for those who can't see past their eyes. Your detailed eye does not go unseen and your hidden heart will not go unfelt. You are the face of sacrifice, genuine in your quest for perfection but you must realize that you do not have to suffer. My sweet Virgo, you've come to know many lovers but have yet to know yourself. The ocean may seem infinite but you are far from the bottom, you may use your thoughts to drown yourself or you may use them to float. Your Mondays handwork with a heart full of integritY, but please my beautiful Virgo, let yourself breathe and enjoy the release of a Friday afternoon.
Dressed in black and red stained lips, you are lady lust herself playing both sides through stolen sips of wine. You hand out pieces of your heart in perfume masked gift baskets and then at night you hold yourself and wonder why you feel so empty. You have an exquisite soul my dear Libra, but you must stop walking around in the graveyards at night, trying to bury your feelings won't keep them from coming back alive. You fell in love with love itself and now the queen of the equilibrium can no longer keep balance. Sweet Libra, you are worthy of a voice but you must first speak to be heard. Stop using others affection for you as a measure of your worthiness, you must sit in silence and wait for what you cannot change.
Oh my dear Scorpio, how long has it been since you felt secure? Your jealous rampages are the result of your fractured loyalties and now when you do hold trust they often crush it in your hand and you're left to watch it fall through your fingers. You cannot manipulate another to love you. You are not tongue tied, you are delicately planned words with secret intentions hunting the truth you never wanted to know. My beautiful Scorpio, you must realize when to let yourself be. You haunt yourself with the action of others, but what they did to you does not define you, and it will no longer control you. The clever mind of a Scorpio shall not be wasted on the weak willed.
The adventurous Sagittarius, which walks of life have you danced with today? You sing with the stories of tomorrow and live with the spontaneity of today, but you must realize that life is painted many different tones; it's wingspread freedom, but it's also storms of serious. Honesty is a virtue that we all thank you for, but my dear Sagittarius the integrity of others is not a joke you can recklessly play with. You are the embodiment of optimism cloaked in yesterdays ambition and tomorrows hope, you are beautiful in your wisdom. But life must be taken from all sights, you are the king of experiences, so dearest Sag, let yourself experience your emotions.
My dear Capricorn, you are grand in your restless hunger for the mountains peak. Rushing up the mountain side, trying to make it in time for the sunrise where you wish to lay in the hands of another sipping victorious wine. And although that sunrise will be magnificent in it's symbolic accomplishment, you must realize that missing it isn't a catalyst to your defeat. Although achieving hard works ambition is glorious, your hands are now ice and your heart isolated. This fight to the top may be easier alone, but who will hold you at the end? Remember, with every sunrise there is a sunset, both are qual in their beauty.
You are a blessing to tiresome routines while dressed in fortified independence. They can call you bundles of hand me down labels, making you a character to fit into their games but you will rebel to the noise and continue your crafts. But you see my sweet Aquarius, being a voice for the good, your beautiful detachment to judgement is also your biggest hamartia. Others are attracted to the impressions you plant and grow attachments while you disengage when you feel restricted. You must realize others do not break from their emotions so easily, your actions often leave scars. Let yourself be sedated by others, having emotions run deep is fatal but my dear Aquarius, you will never feel more alive.
An extravagant castle, you are the magic that lives in all of us. The purity of your heart whispers divine compassion, constantly giving love to passing creatures. You live with not only your emotions, but you hold the hurt of everyone around you, you feel their tales of travesties. And my dear Pisces, when all you can do is feel floods of yours and others hurricanes, you escape back to your castle with locked gates. But my sweet Pisces, you must understand that you cannot live in that castle, you cannot wash away ruthless pain with sun dried whiskey and vindictive vodka. Your creative soul is magnificent, so never stop drawing your castle, never stop exploring the depths of your imagination, never stop having empathy, but you can't stop living.
Fragrance: Masculine and complex, this scent contains the cool metallic notes of silver and steel from Geralt’s dual swords, each bound with leather-wrapped handles and ebony wood inlaid pommels, combined with a warm leather accord that is a mixture of the old and new, both worn and freshly tanned, against a soft white musk and a crisp velvety cotton doublet. A dry wood accord of warm cedar, sharp cypress, mellow teak, and soft sandalwood enhances the rich notes of a warm trio containing tobacco, amber, and dark patchouli. An abundance of earthy notes derived from sage, clove, and coriander are kissed with a hint of warm spices, black pepper, mandarin, orange zest, and a lemony herb blend. Look deeper beneath the upper layers of this fragrance and you will find there is a hidden current of warm florals, smoky vanilla, dark chocolate and dark oatmeal stout ale that is playful, mischievous, desirable, and swoon-worthy….a scent worthy of the Witcher.
Key notes: Cypress, Sage, Coriander, Dark stout ale, Leather, Amber, Patchouli, Dark Chocolate, Warm Citrus & Spice, Hint of floral and tobacco, Musk and cool metallic tones.
Fragrance: Decadent notes of fragrant lilac and the sweet acidity of gooseberries are enhanced with the smooth caress of black suede, warm base notes of amber & cedar, and soft notes of sandalwood creating a fragrance that is reminiscent of not only a sly temptress, but of a powerful sorceress who’s presence lingers in the memory long after she’s gone.
Key notes: Lilac, Gooseberries, Black Suede, Ancient Woods
Fragrance: Sweet honey crisp apples and sweet apple blossoms are swirled with creamy caramel and golden honey, creating a warm and sweet elixir kissed with a splash of citrus. A blend of the warm spices of cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom and pink peppercorn evoke images of warm apple cider and candied apples. Merigold’s fragrance is sweet, spicy, and crisp – a welcome respite to the lonely Witcher after a long journey.
Key notes: Honeycrisp apples, Apple blossoms, Caramel, Fall Spices, Honey
Fragrance: Pristine, glassy waters harbor beautiful water lilies, sweet and mellow, hearkening to memories of the legends of the Lady of the Lake. Ancient spells and artifacts enrich the air with warm notes of amber & sandalwood contrasted with the sharp notes of dogwood trees & warm cedar. Portals to other worlds swirl with smooth, smoky notes of vanilla, tobacco and a kiss of ginger blossoms. A fragrance that is soft and strong, ageless and familiar, Ciri’s signature is unforgettable.
Key notes: Water lily, Smoky vanilla, Sandalwood, Ginger
it’s february, followers!! we made it to month two … woot :) let’s kick things off with some sweet beauty-themed finds that would be GREAT for valentine’s day! ripeshop’s roll-on perfumes come in unique, special scents that make wonderfully thoughtful presents. and, as always, LOVE the product photography.
“Happy birthday babe!” Jungkook said as he made his way over to you who was currently laying on the couch, leaning in for a kiss. “Awh you didn´t have to” You said as you grabbed the gift he handed to you. “Open it!” He said excitingly. “Ok ok” You said while laughing as you unwrapped the paper. You had told Jungkook a hundred times not to get you anything, at least not anything expensive, but as well as you knew Jungkook, you knew that he wouldn´t listen.
Jungkook sat down besides you to get a better look at you opening his gift. “You´re so slow, just wrap it open!” He said as he started getting impatient. “Yah don´t nag, I just want to make sure I don´t ruin anything!”
“Oh my..” You said as you finished unwrapping the gift. The perfume you had been wanting for months was laying in front of you. “Thank you so so so much!!” You threw yourself at Jungkook as you wrapped your arms around his neck. “Everything for you my love” He said laughing at your cute reaction. “How did you even get this!? It´s been sold out since last year!” You asked referring to the bottle of perfume. “I´m Jeon Jungkook, that´s all I need to say” He joked, flashing a cocky smile. You laughed at his stupid answer as you pulled the perfume out of the box.
“Let me smell” Jungkook said, moving closer to you. You added the perfume on your neck, leaning closer to Jungkook so he could smell. “It smells like vanilla, mmm..” he said closing his eyes. As you were about to move away from him, he grabbed you by the hips and laid you down so he was laying on top of you. “Did you know vanilla is my favorite scent?” Jungkook said, with a totally different tone in his voice than just a few seconds ago. This time his voice was more deep and low.
“What a coincidence” You said with a smirk. He looked down at your lips, then up to your eyes again. “By any chance, do you wear that lipstick of yours that tastes like vanilla?” He asked after a moment of silence. “Yes, actually I do.” “For some reason I´m suddenly craving the taste of vanilla.” Before you could say no more he pressed his lips against yours, sliding his tongue in your mouth. This boy really was impatient today, gosh. “Mhm you taste so good” He said in between the kiss. “Well you don´t” You let out. Jungkook pulled away and looked at you with a confused expression. “Yah! What do you mean?” He said lightly snapping your forehead. “All I can taste is coffee, you know I don´t like coffee.” You jokingly pouted. He let out an “oh”, looking like he just realized something. He quickly got off of you as he hurried into the bathroom. “Yah! Where are you going!?” You shouted confused. “To the bathroom to brush my teeth, I don´t want my birthday girl to get tortured like this”
Happy Friday! We’ve got some f’awesome Boyfriend Train Case Gift Sets available in the Boyfriend Shop! Is that an OG Boyfriend perfume I spy?? 👀 Super limited quantities so get ‘em quick! 😘 Shop all gift sets here –> yourboyfriend.com/kwtb-gift
- Vincent has no illusions about who he is, what he does, and what he’s intended to do. He is able to compartmentalize things/events with disturbing ease and his viciousness knows no bounds. Beneath that gentlemanly facade, Vincent has a dark—almost cruel—sense of humor and without his family, he may have succumbed (completely) to the Phantomhive malice. He is able to disguise most of his darker urges but it’s a false facade, hidden beneath a veneer of perfect charm and intellect.
- As a youth (and, tbh, as an adult) Vincent excelled in every field he put his mind to and quickly learned that station and status can have a greater impact on one’s future than raw talent alone.
- He is an excellent marksman with a steady hand, cool head, and sniper-level precision.
- Despite his apathetic view of the world and moral ambiguity, Vincent adores his baby sister Francis because she is able to fend for herself and, underneath her stern exterior, possesses a genuinely good heart. He terrorized any suitor he thought of as unworthy and initially wanted Francis to marry Queen Victoria’s third son, Prince Arthur. Having carefully cultivated the match, Vincent was quite irritated when Francis fell in love with Alexis Leon Midford but, in a rare show of true benevolence, agreed to the engagement when he realized Alexis was much easier to manipulate than a royal prince.
- Once on a mission to Budapest, Vincent was severely injured in an unexpected explosion. Diedrich rushed inside the burning building, dragged “that insufferable Phantomhive” out of there, and then carried his former rival turned reluctant best friend turned partner on his back to the nearest medical facility, nearly twelve miles away.
- After, when Diedrich was framed by the Austro-Hungarian Empire for causing that explosion, Vincent gamely abandoned his planned business trip to New York and accompanied his faithful German hound to Budapest to clear his name. During that time Vincent pestered Diedrich with horribly timed knock knock jokes, bad puns, and a relentless flow of conversation that just never seemed to end. It was the only thing Vincent could think of to keep Diedrich from falling into despair. While many don’t see past Diedrich’s gruff exterior and draconian discipline, Vincent knows that one of the things his old friend cherishes above all else is his sense of honor and duty.
- It was Vincent and Francis who arranged the engagement between Ciel and Elizabeth. Vincent desperately wanted his child to have knowledge of integrity, valor, and goodness—three things he thought the Midford family personified. He later felt some guilt in having roped his sister’s only daughter into a life of crime and immorality but in Francis’s words: “If you think a Midford would ever succumb to such transgressions then you, Vincent Phantomhive, are still as dense as ever.”
- His favorite scent is lavender and moonflower essence. He gifted the perfume to Rachel when the two began courting and since then, it’s been her signature fragrance.
- Ciel inherited Vincent’s cunning and ambition but also his mother’s compassion and fierce loyalty. Vincent hoped Ciel would be spared from the Phantomhive “evil” that is inherent in each descendent but the cult saw otherwise. Thus, he never really wanted Ciel to become the watchdog but accepted it as a real possibility.
- Vincent prefers French cuisine (particularly the recipes of Antoine Carême), baroque architecture, and only drinks wine imported from the vineyards of Aquitaine.
- In spite of his good looks and well practiced charm, Vincent thought marriage a secondary task in comparison to Funtom and his duties to the queen. He met Mr. Dalles esq. by accident and became intrigued by the description of his two daughters. During that time, Vincent was actually more interested in Angelina. He was impressed by her strong will, fierce intellect, and medical ability but her shyness, insecurity, and hesitation made him choose Rachel instead. He kept in touch with Angelina and she eventually joined the Evil Noblemen as their professional medical advisor and physician.
- If he had a daughter he would have named her Cordelia Claudia Phantomhive, after the compassionate daughter of King Lear.
- Vincent has bank accounts all over the world—from Switzerland to Munich to New York to Luxembourg. (‘I’d like to think myself a humble man but, as Diedrich so often points out, my sense of humility is often blinded by my one of a kind diamond collection.”)
- Vincent has a bachelor’s degree in moral philosophy from the University of Cambridge. (He inherited his rather curious sense of humor from his father…nudge, nudge, wink, wink.)
- He can speak nine different languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Latin, Greek, Russian, Polish, and Chinese. (Hi Lau.)
- Vincent respected and admired his mother but found it difficult to openly express affection towards her.
- It’s actually Francis who has the sweet tooth in the Phantomhive family. Vincent dislikes pastries and candy in general, preferring fine brandies, Beluga Sturgeon caviar, and rare lamb.
- The Phantomhives have a gorgeous seaside villa in Martinique that Vincent built for Rachel as an early wedding present. (They, er, spent a lot of time there.)
- Undertaker was one of the few people Vincent genuinely trusted outside his family.
- It was Rachel who came up with Ciel’s name. Vincent had wanted to name his son Joachim, after the great French military general Joachim-Napoleon Murat. (But Rachel’s response was more or less, “Why on earth would I ever saddle my son with a name that conjures up the image of a 50 year old vagabond with no teeth and a head full of lice?”) She was even less pleased when Vincent suggested the name Hannibal:
“Are you out of your mind?”
“What’s so preposterous about this one? He’s considered one of the finest military generals in history.”
“And what does his name rhyme with?”
“Oh love, you don’t believe anyone would ever be so childish as to insinuate that our son is a cannib—“
“Tell me you wouldn’t be tempted to call our child the Watchdog’s cannibal.”
Release date - 09/03/17 (with fragrances for Yennefer, Triss, & Ciri)
This smells so good, I can’t even tell you how good it is, but I’ll try…
Fragrance: Masculine and complex, this scent contains the cool metallic
notes of silver and steel from Geralt’s dual swords, each bound with leather-wrapped
handles and ebony wood inlaid pommels, combined with a warm leather accord that
is a mixture of the old and new, both worn and freshly tanned, against a soft
white musk and a crisp velvety cotton doublet. A dry wood accord of warm cedar,
sharp cypress, mellow teak, and soft sandalwood enhances the rich notes of a
warm trio containing tobacco, amber, and dark patchouli. An abundance of earthy
notes derived from sage, clove, and coriander are kissed with a hint of warm
spices, black pepper, mandarin, orange zest, and a lemony herb blend. Look
deeper beneath the upper layers of this fragrance and you will find there is a hidden
current of warm florals, smoky vanilla, dark chocolate and dark oatmeal stout
ale that is playful, mischievous, desirable, and swoon-worthy….a scent worthy
of the Witcher.
Key notes: Cypress, Sage, Coriander, Dark stout ale, Leather, Amber, Patchouli, Dark Chocolate, Warm Citrus & Spice, Hint of floral and tobacco, Musk and cool metallic tones.