My sister an I decided to put a cotton ball on Neville’s head. Here’s some context so you can enjoy this without thinking something bad is happening:
1. The tape used was masking tape, a weak kind of tape.
2. The cotton ball was only taped to his head for max 45 seconds.
3. Should he have shook the cotton ball off we had a high value treat ready to trade for the cotton ball to prevent him from eating it.
4. The high value treat was given to him immediate after I took the cotton ball off his head.
5. He showed no distress after this short bit of fun, he was in fact ready to play after. His ears were not back, the whites of his eyes weren’t showing. He was licking his lips a lot but I think that was more from annoyance than distress. And I made sure not to let it go on for long.
I love my dog. And I love seeing him do funny things, I hope you do too. If I had thought that this action would in any way distress my dog I would not have done it.
One year ago today, I brought home this baby boy. He is the best thing that happened to me in 2016 and he’s brought so much joy and excitement to our lives. He is just the Most Perfect Boy and I am undeserving of such a good pupper. I can’t wait to see what the next year will bring for us!