EDIT: I can’t get the links to work on this post for whatever reason, but I made a new post specifically with only the links to everything in here, so if you search the tag links on my blog, it should pop up! I’ll leave this in the comments as well, so people can see this even if it’s been reblogged~ Thank you!
So if you’re wondering why you were tagged here, you probably reblogged —> this And I felt obligated to gather all of you together to update everyone on how you can now officially get these, since so many of you/your followers liked them and left such sweet comments 💜 SO, getting right into it!
• Yeah, these are stickers and not buttons. YET! The (short) post explaining why is —> here
• Once I have another $265 to buy a button maker for 1" buttons, I promise, they’ll be buttons~! In fact, once they’re buttons, they probably won’t be available as stickers anymore. I just decided to make the Space Ace into stickers because they got so popular, and the rest as fill-ins until I design more, better, stickers
• Most of these are Space Ace buttons, but the other buttons (Steven Universe, Over the Garden Wall, Wander over Yonder, and Black Butler) available can be seen —> here and here
• I’m gonna be honest, the edges on this first batch (excluding the Black Butler stickers) are horrible, and I’m so sorry about that 🙃 I need to do some very simple and quick edits to the PS file before I print out any more, but this is my first time making stickers, so forgive the Learning-By-Trial-And-Error stage just starting out. As I space them better, and save up to buy a circle Matt cutter, the quality will improve~!
• They will probably be available through most, if not all, of the summer months, and the remaining spring months, as that’ll be the time I finish up my animation class, and make more things to sell over summer break~
• S+H will be added to the price after they’re sent, because I’m still learning how the heck you figure out adding that stuff into the charge before sending them, but unless you live outside the US, that should be under $10 (also if anyone that does this all the time wants to teach me how to figure that out, you’d be such a blessing, cause I’m horrible at math, and don’t even know what to look for/where to start looking for it to learn :’ ) )
• I do plan to make more stickers/buttons for the LGBT+ community like the Ace ones I made (even if they don’t match the theme), but I have to be very careful, as I’m closeted to the family I live with currently, and still a little ways away from moving out (tho hopefully getting closer to doing that~), so it may be quite a while before I make more, sorry about that :’ )
If you’re not a big fan of the original art I do/fan art I draw for (Yurio on Ice, Wander Over Yonder, Steven Universe, Star vs, Black Butler, Hamilton, Heathers, Revolutionary Girl Utena, etc.), but you want me to tag you whenever I do, at last, make more of those, leave me a CHAT message and I’ll be more than happy to~!
• Sameless Advertising below
Ko-fi My YouTube My Instagram (all tags under the cut~!)
1. First impression: Wow, this person re-blogs a lot of my shit hell yeah. 2. Truth is: You’re usually my #1 or #2 fan. 3. How old do you look: I’ve never seen a pic of you. 4. Have you ever made me laugh: Probably. 5. Have you ever made me mad: Nope. 6. Best feature: I like how friendly and nice you are. 7. Have I ever had a crush on you: Nope. 8. You’re my: one of my favorite followers 9. Name in my phone: None 10. Should you post this too? If you’d like