oh, just a grouchy, COLD DAY, in JULY, which is supposed to be WARM, BY THE WAY CHICAGO, IF YOU DIDN’T KNOW!!!! and i spilled HOT SAUCE ON MY SHIRT and didn’t get home until NINE P.M. and ALSO spelled “recommandée” wrong LITERALLY FOURTEEN TIMES!!! LITERALLY FOURTEEN!!!
IT TOOK ME A FULL 5 MINUTES TO WRITE THE WORD “RECOMMANDÉE” WITHOUT ERROR! how dumb is that.
That adhd feel where your meds have worn off for the day and youre hungry as hell so you and your sister are at safeway buying junkfood and wondering how birds lay eggs. Basically that adhd feel where people think youre high as fuck.
1) Why did you choose your URL? because it’s fun to say and it’s a lot easier to spell than ecargcitlec, my original URL, which is my usual URL (CelticGrace) spelled backwards
2) What is your middle name? my mother’s maiden name, Old Southern family name from before the American Revolution; while I love the connection to the family (historically anyway), I really wish it had been something else so I could use it every once in awhile if I wanted to.
3) If you could own a fairytale/fictional pet, what would it be? dragon, most definitely. or a pygmy puff (those things are so damn adorable!)
4) Favorite color? depends on the day, really, but I’ve always been fond of black, silver, and midnight blue
5) Favorite song? Bohemian Rhapsody
6) What are your top 3 fandoms? Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Harry Potter
7) Why do you enjoy tumblr? I can connect with people of similar tastes without having to deal with the crap that goes on in Facebook groups (though I love the writing ones I’m in).
8) Tag 9 of your tumblr pals (they have to do all 8 questions too)
feel free to ignore if you don’t want to do it. And anyone else who wants to, feel free to do it.
peanutworm I eventually went to bed. It might have been on accident, but I still got sleep! And I have three dogs, a cat, and a guinea pig. I don’t think I need another dog…or another animal…I’ll still gladly accept the dog
There’s a girl named Sabrina who is in m grade at my school. At first I thought she was vapid and didn’t really care about anything, but then she started dating this boy in my grade and I discovered that she actually has a ridiculous sense of humor and is pretty hilarious. They’re both adorable and gross together (I won’t go in to detail, but they may be together the most crass couple I have ever met) and I was happy to see a more energetic side of Sabrina this year. She also happens to be a good actress (although she’s not really interested in acting outside of drama class) and can do a lot of impressive character voices.