I’m super excited because today is Asian invasion AND ace day! What are the odds? So in honor of these events, here’s my official first selfie on Tumblr! Have a great day from your favorite Asian asexual heteroromantic panda!
Rule #1 always post the rules. Rule #2 answer the person who tagged you ask, then write 11 new ones. Rule #3 tag 11 people. I was tagged by fangirling-instead-of-growing-up (thank you!!!), here goes!
1. What’s your favorite thing in the room you’re in and why?
I’m in the library right now (because it’s the only place I can get computer access atm ;-;) so my favorite thing is obviously all the books! Because reading is rad stay in school kids
2. If you could travel anywhere right now for free where would you go?
I’d save the trip until next summer (after I graduate high school) and go to Vietnam because my cousin’s getting married!!!
3. What was your favorite year of school and why?
8th grade was a really good year for me, but looking back on it now, it was also really unhealthy because I was a little bit (completely) obsessed with the boy I was dating at the time. But even with that, I was still ridiculously happy and in love (I know, it makes me cringe too, but it worked) and I had lots of friends and I was doing well in school and it was a good time
4. Are you close with you family, do you tell your parents and siblings your secrets?
I’m sorta close with my mom, I guess. I tell her things sometimes, and she knows me pretty well, but I don’t always completely trust her cuz adult, ya know? I’m not close with my dad at all. We don’t spend time together if we can avoid it, and I tell him nothing because he’s the stereotypical Asian father who disapproves of everything I do. And I'm probably as close with my sisters as we can be, given the 8/10 year age difference. We don’t tell each other stuff, but I play with them and spend as much time with them as I can (when I don’t feel like shit) and I love them
5. Give me your honest opinion about the zodiac meme posts
Ehhhhh. I used to really hate them, but now I don’t mind them as much. They’re pretty funny, I guess, but sometimes they’re annoying because mine are always inaccurate. I'm Aries, but I’m super not aggressive and quiet and awkward :P
6. If you could live in any time period, when would you live?
I’m pretty chill with right now. If anything, a future where all people have equal rights and opportunities to be successful and happy, and nobody’s messing up the world or other people’s lives. But from the looks of it, that may not be a thing, soo…
7. What’s your favorite song? (top 5 if you can’t pick)
Ughh even picking 5 is hard cuz the music I like changes with my mood lol. But 5 songs that I really really like right now are Uma Thurman (Fall Out Boy), Casual Affair (Panic! At The Disco), Runaway (Thriving Ivory), The Judge (Twenty One Pilots), and Up All Night (Owl City)
8. Favorite book (or top 5)
Anything in the Harry Potter series, or any of the Sherlock Holmes stories
9. What’s something people think about you that’s not true?
A lot of people at my school who don’t know me super well assume I’m some sort of genius or something? But in reality I’ve never even gotten straight A’s cuz I have negative work ethic hahahaha sob..
10. What are you scared of?
Other people’s disappointment in me, myself, abandonment, and bugs
11. What does your url mean/why did you pick it?
A few of my friends affectionately call me Panda because I am Asian and very very tiny
And my 11 questions are: 1. If you’ve been sorted: what’s your Hogwarts house? Do you think it fits you? Why? If you haven’t: what Hogwarts house do you think you’d be in? Why? If you don’t know what I’m talking about: Google is your friend (or you can skip this question, if you want to be boring, but I WILL JUDGE ok not really but you know what I mean)
2. How’s your day going? How are you feeling right now?
3. What do you look like?
4. Who do you trust more than anyone in the world?
5. What was the last thing you laughed at?
6. Tell us a short story? It can be super short and about anything, real or not
7. What’s your favorite TV show/anime/movie?
8. Do you blog more on the computer or on mobile?
9. What’s the most delicious thing you’ve eaten today? (if you haven’t eaten yet, GO EAT!! and then tell us what you ate)
10. One of your favorite things about one of your favorite people?
11. Be honest- what do you really think about these kinds of posts?