So we all know it's canon that Andrew puts his hand on the back of Neil's neck to comfort/ground him, but what if Lola did something to fuk that up? Like she burned the back of his neck cause he kept leaning forwards or something? So now what was a comforting gesture for neil (and andrew tho he won't admit it) is now a trigger?
tw: burns, violence, all that comes with aftg
- when he was in the car with lola, at one point a cop car was driving in the lane beside them
- lola realizing this, hisses at neil to get down and puts a bruising hand on the back of his neck and folds him in half– out of view from the window
- he struggles against her hand, obviously, knowing that a cop seeing him would be way better than this reunion with lola and his dad,
- so he fought and struggled so much lola had to grab the cigarette burner and pressed it against the back of his neck
- neil recoiled, but still continued to struggle, not knowing the whereabouts of the cop car since his head was so low it was almost underneath the driver’s seat
- by the end of the ordeal, he had four bubbling circle burns on the back of his neck