Favourite moment/element for each character, for each season.
I just had way too many choices to make, particularly for the characters who have been around for all 5 seasons! Also, some of these are obviously going to overlap a little with my top 5 moments series.
Harold Finch: (do you even know how much I angsted over having to just pick one scene per season?!)
- Just to start off on a light note, I’ll go with my fav comedic moment for Harold, which would definitely be him being high as fuck and immediately wanting to hack into The Pentagon (Identity Crisis, 1x18).
- “Did you know?” – Harold Finch (God Mode, 2x22). I just loved all of his flashbacks. They were extraordinarily well done and watching him lose both Grace and Nathan was heart wrenching.
- “Kill them all” – Harold Finch (Beta, 3x21).
- His scene with TM at the end in YHWH (4x22) of course!
- The rules speech hands down (The Day The World Went Away, 5x10).
- When she blew Corwin’s brains out and was all “so nice to finally meet you, Harold. You can call me Root.” (Firewall, 1x23). I instantly fell in love.
- Her bad code speech of course! (The Contingency, 2x01)
- “The universe is infinite and chaotic and cold…” – Root (Root Path, 3x17)
- Her shootout with Martine in Prophets (4x05) would have to take the cake.
- “We might as well be a symphony” – Root (The Day The World Went Away, 5x10).