I have seen a lot of funny “draw your squad/OTPs/OCs” so I decided to contribute to it! Also, I’m kind of upset that there isn’t enough of silly demon/human in the “draw your/the _______” community. Or maybe there is and I haven’t look hard enough for them lol.
Anyway, feel free to use/refrence it! Just credit me when you post it on Tumblr! If you’re posting it on DeviantArt, mention @JankedArtist so I can see it on DA too!
———– Please don’t remove my captions nor claim my art as yours! Reblog from the source and its contents! Thank you!
I’m actually going to answer these with a text post since the information is already on her OC page on my profile (that I know doesn’t always show up on mobile, which is a drag)
But the rest I will try and answer with at least a doodle! Thank you so much for asking!
2. What is your character’s call sign?
3. Would your character be offence, defence, tank or support?
I have her as a defence character. While she’s definitely faster than some, she does a good job at rerouting/delaying people and keeping them off the payload.
7. What is your character’s goal?
Cage definitely wants the Omnic Crises to end, and preferably with peace, understanding, and equal rights for Omnics.
8. Describe your character’s weapon(s):
think Melissa McCarthy’s Proton Glove from Ghostbusters
While most effective at a close-medium range, they release a single, hardlight projectile that widens as it travels. Being essentially an energy weapon, it has no reload/clip, but has a lower rate of fire.
9. Describe your character’s abilities:
When used in tandem, Cage’s gauntlets can produce a projectile wall that remains active for 3 seconds when adhered to a perpendicular surface.
By dropping a patented hardlight explosive at the feet of an enemy, a bounding circle appears and prevents them from leaving until the walls are broken. (3 seconds/300 health)
[ULT] Countervail -
Cage deploys a medium-range disruption mine that forces allies and enemies out of the area, knocking enemies back for 150 damage and depleting all armour.
Yooo I’m again replying all in one because I got many! I’m tagging the ones who asked off anon, hope it’s okay!
@guesswhatruru my first oc was one of those things you come up with when you’re 11. A girl with wings. Named Fly. How very original ahahah. Here’s a thing I did last year for a comparison with a super old drawing:
Nonny I’m replying the OC asks here, the inquisitor asks later ;) 1. Already answered.
5. If you could make only one of your OCs popular/known, who would it be? I think I’d pick my Zelda OC, Lotte. I’ve been developing her since 2008 (that’s the reason we almost share names haha I was 13) and she’s the one I know more about. Would take almost no effort to take her out of the whole Legend of Zelda context.
14. Introduce an OC with a tragic backstory
I don’t have any! Unless you consider Gillyflower Cousland, but I didn’t come up with the human noble origin, Bioware did haha. I have one with a tragig story tho! My interpretation of the Queen of the Woodland Realm.
10. Introduce an OC with a complicated design?
Oh, I don’t think I have any, unless outfit designs count! If it does then most of my ocs have a complicated design since I really really like layers of clothes. <:
21. Your most artistic OC
Okay, this one is confused. Does it mean the one I consider most artistic in looks or the one whos most “gifted” artistically? We’ll never know hahah However, I’ll g for the latter. I’d say Amelia. She really likes music. She plays the lute quite well and loves to dance.
31. Pick one OC of yours and explain what their tumblr blog would be like (what they reblog, layout, anything really)
I pick Gilly! Her blog would have one of those minimalistic themes and shed’s pick white and gold thones. She’d mostly blog about food. Bakery of all sorts. Always trying to keep that white/gold color scheme. She’d also write some super angry personal posts about social justice. An aestethic longsword here and there.
1. Already answered!
11. Is there any OC of yours you could describe as a “sunshine”?
Leo. He’s Lotte’s third son. Very quiet, talks only if it’s very necessary, always smiling, always wishing to help. Owns a flower shop when he’s older. Here are some doodles from last year:
26. Have you ever had to change your OC’s design or something else about them against your will?
Nope. Unless you count a few designs for school.
43. Do you have any certain type when you create your OCs? Do you tend to favour some certain traits or looks? It’s time to confess
YEAH. VERY VERY MUCH.
Also I seem to really dig freckles and light colored eyes on dark skin tones.
22. Is there any OC of yours people tend to mischaracterize? If yes, how?
No, I don’t think so. Mostly because I either don’t talk much about an oc or because I talk a lot about them, making them be known pretty well.
40. Any fond memories linked to your characters? Feel free to share! OCs always helped me going through difficult moments of my life. The stories I made up in my mind being a way to escape reality. So I have plenty of fond memories. Especially of the ones I share my cousin @onone-san.
20. Do any of your OCs sing? If they sing, care to share more details (headcanon voice, what kind of songs they like etc)?
Shame on me, I don’t have an answer to this question! Garlan Lavellan (Amelia’s bother) does sing but I haven’t thought of an headcanon voice for him yet!