Yooo I’m again replying all in one because I got many! I’m tagging the ones who asked off anon, hope it’s okay!
@guesswhatruru my first oc was one of those things you come up with when you’re 11. A girl with wings. Named Fly. How very original ahahah. Here’s a thing I did last year for a comparison with a super old drawing:
Nonny I’m replying the OC asks here, the inquisitor asks later ;) 1. Already answered.
5. If you could make only one of your OCs popular/known, who would it be? I think I’d pick my Zelda OC, Lotte. I’ve been developing her since 2008 (that’s the reason we almost share names haha I was 13) and she’s the one I know more about. Would take almost no effort to take her out of the whole Legend of Zelda context.
14. Introduce an OC with a tragic backstory
I don’t have any! Unless you consider Gillyflower Cousland, but I didn’t come up with the human noble origin, Bioware did haha. I have one with a tragig story tho! My interpretation of the Queen of the Woodland Realm.
10. Introduce an OC with a complicated design?
Oh, I don’t think I have any, unless outfit designs count! If it does then most of my ocs have a complicated design since I really really like layers of clothes. <:
21. Your most artistic OC
Okay, this one is confused. Does it mean the one I consider most artistic in looks or the one whos most “gifted” artistically? We’ll never know hahah However, I’ll g for the latter. I’d say Amelia. She really likes music. She plays the lute quite well and loves to dance.
31. Pick one OC of yours and explain what their tumblr blog would be like (what they reblog, layout, anything really)
I pick Gilly! Her blog would have one of those minimalistic themes and shed’s pick white and gold thones. She’d mostly blog about food. Bakery of all sorts. Always trying to keep that white/gold color scheme. She’d also write some super angry personal posts about social justice. An aestethic longsword here and there.
1. Already answered!
11. Is there any OC of yours you could describe as a “sunshine”?
Leo. He’s Lotte’s third son. Very quiet, talks only if it’s very necessary, always smiling, always wishing to help. Owns a flower shop when he’s older. Here are some doodles from last year:
26. Have you ever had to change your OC’s design or something else about them against your will?
Nope. Unless you count a few designs for school.
43. Do you have any certain type when you create your OCs? Do you tend to favour some certain traits or looks? It’s time to confess
YEAH. VERY VERY MUCH.
Also I seem to really dig freckles and light colored eyes on dark skin tones.
22. Is there any OC of yours people tend to mischaracterize? If yes, how?
No, I don’t think so. Mostly because I either don’t talk much about an oc or because I talk a lot about them, making them be known pretty well.
40. Any fond memories linked to your characters? Feel free to share! OCs always helped me going through difficult moments of my life. The stories I made up in my mind being a way to escape reality. So I have plenty of fond memories. Especially of the ones I share my cousin @onone-san.
20. Do any of your OCs sing? If they sing, care to share more details (headcanon voice, what kind of songs they like etc)?
Shame on me, I don’t have an answer to this question! Garlan Lavellan (Amelia’s bother) does sing but I haven’t thought of an headcanon voice for him yet!
OKAY TBH THE TEXT POST MEME IS ONE OF MY FAV MEMES OF ALL TIME AND I HAVE ALWAYS SECRETLY DREAMS OF GETTIN FAMOUS ENOUGH FOR PEOPLE TO DO IT FOR MY OCS AND IVE… IVE MADE IT. IT’S FINALLY HAPPENED. IM GONNA CRY THANK YOU SO MUCH))