I was tagged by @stargazersims ^_^ Thank you so much for tagging me! Sorry for being so late at answering on tags…
1. How old are you? 20 (21 in november!)
2. Current job? I’m studying art, but right now we have ten weeks where we work at a museum. I’m done with my third week and I love it!
3. Dream job? Having a 40 to 60 % job at a museum and do art and youtube the rest of the time! ;) I also want to open up my own gallery with one of my bestfriends! Also I wanna be an author…
4. What are you talented at? Well, I write a lot, sing, draw, do photography, ehm.. Well, I like to do a lot of creative stuff ^^
5. What is a big goal you are working towards/ have already achieved? Finishing my last year of my bachelor! Manage to have both an art channel and sims channel. Making time for everything I want xD There are always new goals everyday!
I’m happy I’ve achieved to feel like I’m finally at the place I belong with my studies. It was a long road before I felt like I made the right choice! That’s probably the achievment that is the closest to the present day :)
6. What’s your aesthetic? What? Ehm.. I like the color green? x) We talk about aesthetics evertday at school, but I have no idea what mine is XD
7. Do you collect anything? Not really, sims games? I collected stones before when I was little. I remember trying to make my dad carry a backpack filled with stones once. It took some time to convince me that the stones where to heavy to bring back home xD I did take some of them though. They are still back in my childhood home in the garage xD
8. What is a topic you always bring up in conversation? SIMS <3 It’s always been sad to see that no one really is that crazy about the sims like me.. x) BUT! I found my crazy sims fans online! Youtube and tumblr is awesome! Even though I don’t know anyone where I live, I found you guys here!
9. What’s a pet peeve of yours? I’m sorry, but I can’t understand this question. I don’t speak english as my native, and google translate couldn’t translate it xD
10. Good advice to give? Live in the present. Don’t let time go by without reaching for it and making every moment count. This is the most important thing I’ve learned for the past year. Really think about this.
On this day in 1904, American jazz musician Coleman Hawkins was born in St. Joseph, Missouri. He was the first major saxophonist in the history of jazz due to his mastery of the tenor saxophone, later influencing the swing, modern jazz, and bebop eras.
Hawkins began playing the piano and cello before requesting and receiving a tenor saxophone on his ninth birthday. He became a professional musician in his teens while playing with big bands such as Fletcher Henderson and later touring in Europe.