ok guys in the king of new york part of the finale when jack twirled katherine into him he puckered his lips and after she kissed him he shouted ‘WOO’ and it actually the cutest moment of my entire life
To everybody asking if we’ll get Newsies Live on DVD/digital release....
Listen, us fansies are a damn mighty group.
We took a movie that flopped at the box office, and badgered Disney until they gave us a stage version at Paper Mill.
We took a show that was never supposed to hit Broadway, and convinced Disney to put it on Broadway as a limited run.
We took a show that was supposed to have a limited run and got it to run over 1,000 performances, and a tour.
And then with only weeks left to go before the end of the tour, our love for this beautiful, life-changing show convinced the folks at Disney Theatricals to bring together the casts of the Broadway and tour productions together for a one night only show that was beautifully filmed and put together for an ultimate Newsies experience, and then put it in movie theaters.
We did that, guys. Our deep love for our dancing paper boys DID ALL THAT.
So I have a feeling that if we badger the folks at Disney Theatricals enough, they will most definitely distribute the pro-shot digitally or on DVD in some form.
- every time an actor’s eyes (i noticed this the most with jeremy, kara, ben f. and andrew) shimmered with unshed tears during moments when you knew they weren’t supposed to be crying but they were getting super emotional anyways
- ben tyler cook killing it as race 👌👌👌💯👌👌👀👀
- hearing the audience get super hyped during “seize the day” and “king of new york”
- every single jackcrutchie moment including but not limited to: excessive side hugs, shoulder bumps, heart eyes, and jack tying crutchie’s shoe (AND KISSING IT AFTERWARDS I’M STILL NOT OVER IT)
- “A LETTER FROM THE REFUGE” 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 SERIOUSLY END ME
- just andrew keegan-bolger as crutchie in general 💕😍💕😍💕
- ben fankhauser’s vibrato and beautiful face
- queen kara slaying every damn second
- JEREMY. FREAKING. JORDAN.
- but for real y'all EVERYTHING ABOUT IT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND EMOTIONAL AND MAGICAL AND I CAN’T WAIT TILL IT’S ON NETFLIX SO I CAN WATCH IT EVERY DAY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE