Thank you! I definitely don’t think my skin is perfect, but these are a few products I use that help!
1. Shiseido’sWhite Lucent- I use this under my eyes when I need to feel awake. On tour when we felt like gypsy’s traveling from city to city I would pass this around the van and everyone would use it to feel ritzy and well taken care of…
2. Clindamycin Phosphate Topical Solution-I think that’s the first time I’ve said the entire thing…This is actually something my doctor prescribed me a while back. It works wonders-even overnight. Blemishes don’t stand a chance against this.
3. MarykayLiquid Foundation-MAKEUP, the last resort to perfect skin. If I could bring only one item to a desert island-this might be it. It is the only foundation I have ever used that’s light enough for my skin. (When ever I run out I have to start adding white face paint to my other concealers…)
4. ClarisonicMia Brush-After years of using stale wash cloths on my face, I was relieved to find the clarisonic brush. It completely removes all make up and is easy to travel with. (It can even charge with a USB outlet)
5. Napoleon PerdisCamera Finish- The first powder foundation I’ve found light enough for my skin tone! I used this at my wedding, and kept using it through out the night to prevent shiny skin in pictures.
6. NeutrogenaGrapefruit Cleansing Wipes- Philip and I both love these, we buy a pack before big trips in case we get to tired to wash our faces at night. They smell amazing.
7. Napoleon PerdisAuto Pilot Primer- Even if I leave the house with good skin my make up seems to melt off my face by lunch time. It forms creases and gets cakey which is sometimes worse than no foundation at all. I use this primer to expand the life of my make up. It really helps with the annoying creases.
I hope this helps!! If anyone else has suggestions or knows of another good foundation for vampire skin, help a girl out and comment below!!