1. Drink water with every meal, and between each meal. Hydration does wonders for your entire body.
2. Get yourself on a proper sleep schedule. Its easier to grind when you’re well rested.
3. Airspun translucent powder (Walgreens, $7) bakes ya makeup to the gods. Your shit won’t move for the entire day. Kiss ya fallout goodbye.
4. Brands like BH Cosmetics, Makeup Revolution, NYX, ELF, Essence, and Maybelline are all relatively cheap, good quality makeup brands for that last-all-night look
5. Dressing in neutrals like nudes, whites, blacks, and greys generally make your outfit choices easier to mix and match, without all the hustle of finding something to wear. Plus you’ll look like a fuckin baddie
6. Let your eyebrows grow, for the love of God. Castor oil and coconut make ya eyebrows and lashes grow thick and long, and ABH Brow Whiz is the shit for long lasting, natural looking brows. Seriously worth every penny.
7. Eat fresh fruit and stay away from processed sweets for a healthy, fresh smelling/tasting pussy
8. Roll non scented deodorant onto your pussy after you shave to avoid any razor bumps or ingrown hairs (DO NOT PUT NEAR YOUR ACTUAL VULVA, JUST THE OUTSIDE PORTION)
9. Make ya blowjobs wet, sloppy, and be sure to make eye contact as ya lick it. He’ll be putty in your hands
10. Coconut oil hoes👏👏👋 good for scars, stretch marks, cellulite, dry skin, you name it
11. Be sure to find your actual skin type, and look up ingredients in products that help according to your skin type. For example, skin products with salicylic acid help normal/oily skin, while glycolic acid helps dryer, aged skin.
12. Products and moisterizers with urea and ammonium lactate can help clear your keratosis pilaris (KP, the little bumps on your arms/legs/ass/cleavage)
13. Exercise regularly, and change up your workouts every couple of months to keep your body challenged
14. Never send your face in nudes. Make your nudes unidentifiable, in case you encounter a fuckboy who leaks them because hes an asshole. Protect yourself girl.
15. Always keep an extra change of clothes in your car, in case of an accident, dress code violation, or fashion emergency
16. Keep ya grades up, get a job, and make your own money so you don’t have to be financially dependent on some fuckboy.
17. Keep your cuticles moisturized for stronger, healthier nails (especially when wearing acrylics)
18. Take biotin pills to boost hair and nail growth, healthy skin, and kickstart metabolism.
19. Take selfies and nudes at all times to boost that body confidence. Snapchat has a password protected “My Eyes Only” option in Memories that you can hide these in if you’re shy.
20. Literally just worry about you babygirl stay unbothered
1. Download your bank’s app onto your phone so you can check your account balance and transactions. This can help prevent you from spending too much money, keep track of what you’re buying and how often, and can also catch identity and bank theives early so you don’t lose all your money.
2. Get a job with a place you shop at frequently. A majority of retail companies give their employees some generous discounts (for example I work at Kohls and we get 15% normally, plus frequent 20/20/15% stacked friends and familu discounts, plus frequent 35% off everything discounts, AND employees can stack coupons and Kohl’s cash when other customers can’t).
3. COUPONS HOE!!! Clip coupons from paper ads, download RetailMeNot, and sign up for the free Rewards programs with your fav stores to get updates on sales and additional coupons.
4. Try to avoid vending machines and eating out. This’ll help you stop eating junk food as much, and save you some dough.
5. If you’re dissatisfied with a product (especially makeup), EMAIL THE COMPANY. They will typically compensate you with a refund, or a coupon, or even a free alternative product.
6. Keep your receipts for expensive items or items that you aren’t too sure about, and familiarize yourself with that store’s return policy.
7. Take advantage of student discounts. A lot of fast food places and clothing stores aaccept discounts with your student ID.
8. Cheap But Amazing Makeup Brands: MAKEUP REVOLUTION, NYX, ELF, Essence, Maybelline, Covergirl, and Loreal Paris (all available at Ulta, Target, Walmart, or your local pharmacy)
9. Talk to your bank about setting up a Certificate of Deposit (CD). This is a particular savings account that when you invest your money, it accumulates mote interest over a set amount of time, so when yhat time is up you have more money than what you started with. Be careful with these though, because interest rates can vary, and if you withdraw any money from your CD before the set time is up, you can lose your interest or even your original funds. This is good for saving up bulk amounts of money for college, cars, or a home.
10. Set up budgets for each week/month/year to regulate your spending. Categorize your money imto things like “Food,” “Clothes,” “Gas,” “Personal Care,” “Bills,” etc.
11. Order water at restaurants. At fast food places, ask for a water cup. Water is ALWAYS free, and it’s much healthier for you than soft drinks.
12. Unplug your chargers/cords when you arent using that shit to save on your electricity bill.
13. Shop👏at👏the👏Goodwill👏. They have actual cute, retro shit for way cheaper than your typical bougie places.
14. A lot of times you can get FREE SHIT by filling out surveys on your reciepts after shopping somewhere. Ulta enters you into a lottery to win a $500 gift card, Kohl’s gets you more coupons, etc.
15. Set aside $5 every week. You’ll save over $200 by the end of the year to treat yourself with.
16. Sluggbooks.com is AMAZING for buying college textbooks. It compares prices and rental fees among different websites and companies to help you get the best deal.
18. Take advantage of free concerts, parks, festivals, etc as somethin to do. Who said you gotta spend money to have fun?
19. Sell, return, or donate shit you don’t need or want. Liking everything you have (clothes, makeup, appliances, etc) is gonna keep you organized and simple, and gives you an idea of what you want/need so you go into a store without splurging on even more shit you don’t need (I know its a little confusing, but trust me your life will be so much easier)
20. I know this should be obvious, but have a good work ethic. You’re more likely to get raises and promotions. Every single is a potential reference, and you never know when you’ll be in a pinch for money and may need that job back temporarily.
21. Don’t waste all of your money on stupid shit like drugs or alcohol; its expensive and toxic for your beautiful body anyway.
22. Keep your bills, receipts, taxes, insurance policies, and other important personal information in the same organized place (I recommend a labelled file cabinent or binder). Financial organization is 🔑
23. Keep a journal of everything you buy & how much you spent in a month. At the end of each month, review and assess what were necessary buys and what you can cut down on next month.
24. If you’re a college student, a lot of schools have a free gym membership. Use it.