A second data point for my pony style speed improvement study. I went with a harder pose, and that is visible in the time spent with the skeleton/rough sketch, which I am not satisfied with at all. I did include more detail than in my previous study for it, because I felt that it was really important to convey with precision the positions of all body parts before committing to inking. That may be silly, but without those crutches, more often than not the result of the inking would look off and amateurish. I need to see what I’m doing when going for precision, and my mind visualization ability is, as it has always been, pretty crappy.