Aomine, Akashi, Kagami, Murasakibara perfect wedding.
- He’d like a decent sized wedding, wanting to show off that “Yes mom even though I’m lazy doesn’t make it impossible to fall in love.”
- An ocean or body of water location would be likely, after the ceremony he would want to dip his feet in the water with his new spouse (and probably push you in)
- He wouldn’t care about the color scheme, but he would want a black or grey tux, any tie is fine with him and he could care less about flowers. (Lotuses are his favorite don’t let him fool you)
- He wouldn’t want a large deal, he would even be reluctant to invite his own family.
- With a smaller guest list the wedding could be extravagant to the max. If he decides to marry you in a castle, don’t be surprised.
- He would be up for anything but if he had the choice he would like a black tux with white trim and a red tie. However you could put him in anything and he wouldn’t complain because he wanted this day to be special to you.
- As long as there’s a buffet he’s fine with however many people you want to invite.
- He would be very flexible on everything. If you don’t want a large wedding he would gladly fly to Vegas and do it right away. If you did he would be just as okay, but he might suggest a wedding on the basketball court. (don’t let him do it!!!!! he’ll be just as happy where ever you end up)
- A flashy color scheme might catch his interest, with all the dresses and ties being different colors, maybe a slightly peacock oriented color pallet.
- He’d want a relatively small wedding, thinking it would make it more romantic with only close family and friends.
- It would be held outside at night, light only by the string of small lanterns lining the altar.
- He would want a white theme, white tuxes with black ties to make it look more elegant, the only splashes of colors would be the flowers which range all over the rainbow.