1. For every Durood Shareef that you recite, ten sins are forgiven, ten good deeds are entered into your sheet of actions and ten position are upgraded. 2. Allah showers ten blessings on the man who recites a Durood. 3. The first man who will meet the Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) on the Day of Judgement will be that person who had recited the Durood ma…ximum number of times in his life time. 4. Those who recite Durood in maximum number will be nearest and dearest to the Noble Prophet (Salla Allahu ta’ala ‘alayhi wa Sallam) (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) in the next world. 5. If any one is involved in a difficulty then he must recite countless number of Durood Shareefs. 6. Reciting Durood Shareef eradicates poverty and hunger. 7. If the Sawaab of the Durood Shareef is dedicated to another person, then thatperson will receive the Sawaab, while the Sawaab of the reciter will not be lessened. 8. Reciting excessive Durood Shareef brings purity. 9. Reciting maximum number of Durood Shareef is full compensation of all sins. 10. Any one who recites excessive Durood Shareef in this world will be safe and sound in the next world. 11. When a prayer is made to Allah it is never accepted unless praise of Allah Ta’ala and Durood Shareef on the NobleProphet (Salla Allahu ta’ala ‘alayhi wa Sallam) (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) is first of all recited. 12. Those who recite Durood quite often will see Divine Light on the dark Day of Judgement. 13. Three persons will be under the cool shade and the favours of Allah Ta’ala on the Doom’s Day. One who kept the Holy Prophet’s (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) Sunnah alive, one who removed difficulty of a fellow being and one who recited maximum number of Durood Shareef in his life time. 14. When you forget anything and your memory fails to recollect it, then recite Durood, you will remember the forgotten thing. 15. Reciting Durood in this world is rewarding in the next. 16. The reciter of 10 Duroods in the morning and 10 in the evening will receive the help of the Noble Prophet (Salla Allahu ta’ala ‘alayhi wa Sallam) (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) on the Day of Judgement. 17. One who recites Durood Shareef near the shrine of the Noble Prophet (Salla Allahu ta’ala ‘alayhi wa Sallam) (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) is heard by him there and then alone. 18. Any one who recites Durood is just as one who purchased a slave and freed him. 19. If a Durood is written in a book by someone Angels of Allah shower blessings on him till the Durood remains in that book. 20. The Noble Prophet (Salla Allahu ta’ala ‘alayhi wa Sallam) (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) said that he himself recites blessings on one who recites Durood on him. 21. Any one who wants to meet his Allah with a happy face must recite countless number of Durood Shareef. 22. Reward equivalent to a big mountain (Uhad) is given to one who recites one Durood. 23. All people will be presented to the Noble Prophet (Salla Allahu ta’ala ‘alayhi wa Sallam) (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) with their habits, natures and distinct manner,so it is obligatory for a man to recite maximum number of Durood. 24. Allah is Great and Almighty to forgive all sins of the reciter during the day and night when he recites Durood Shareef. 25. If any one meets in a tragedy, he should recite Durood Shareef in countless numbers. 26. Reciting Durood is like giving something in charity. 27. Reciting maximum number of Durood kills all hardships. 28. Recite Durood Shareef in countless number on Friday, as it is presented to me (the Holy Prophet). 29. Bad deeds of 200 years (equivalent)are obliterated if a man recites 100 Durood on Friday. 30. Anyone who recites Durood will overcome all their troubles. 31. If the name of the Noble Prophet (Salla Allahu ta’ala ‘alayhi wa Sallam) (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) is mentioned and one who hears it but does not recite Durood Shareef, understand that he has forgotten the path to Paradise. 32. “I pray for all those who recite Durood on me”, said the Noble Prophet (Salla Allahu ta’ala ‘alayhi wa Sallam) (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim). 33. If any one recites Durood Shareef from any place, any part of the world from any distance, it actually reaches the Noble Prophet (Salla Allahu ta’ala ‘alayhi wa Sallam) (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) immediately. Allah Ta’ala hasappointed several Angels who are given exclusive duty to collect all Durood Shareef and present the same before the Noble Prophet (Salla Allahu ta’ala ‘alayhi wa Sallam) (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) immediately. 34. Angels of Allah shower 70 blessings on a man who recites Durood once. 35. Whenever you hear the call of prayers (Azaan) you should recite Durood. 36. Wherever you are, from any quarter of the world, you must recite Durood as it reaches the Noble Prophet(Salla Allahu ta’ala ‘alayhi wa Sallam) (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim). 37. Ablution is not complete if Durood is not recited on it. 38. The Noble Prophet (Salla Allahu ta’ala ‘alayhi wa Sallam) (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) said to his wife that any one who hears the name of the Noble Prophet (Salla Allahu ta’ala ‘alayhi wa Sallam) (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) and does not recite Durood on him will not see the beautiful face of Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) on the Day of the Judgement. 39. Sayyiduna Ali (radi Allahu anhu) reports that Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) said, “The real miser ishe in whose presence I am mentioned and then he fails to recite Salat on me”. 40. If a person recites 1 000 Durood Shareef daily, he will never die unless he himself sees his place in Heaven with his own eyes. 41. The Durood Shareef that is recited by the person is written with a Golden Pen on a Silver tablet by the Angels. The Angels then present this Durood Shareef to Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (SallalLaahu Alaihi Wasallim) and proclaim, “OHabeeb of Allah! The son of such and such a person has presented this gift inyour majestic court”. Sayyiduna Abdullah ibn Masood (radi Allahu anhu) narrates that Holy Prophet Mohammed (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said: “On the Day of Qiyamah, the closest to me from among the people will be those that have read the most amount of Durood “. (Tirmidhi: Kanzul Amaal) The shortest and simplest form of Durood is صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّم Transliteration : Sall-Allahu alayhi wasallam Translation: “Peace and Blessings be upon him (Prophet Muhammad)” The best Durood Shareef is “Durood-E-Ibrah im” اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ، وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ، كَمَا صَلَّيْتَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَعَلَى آلِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، إِنَّكَ حَمِيدٌ مَجِيدٌ، اللَّهُمَّ بَارِكْ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ، وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ، كَمَا بَارَكْتَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ، وَعَلَى آلِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، إِنَّكَ حَمِيدٌ مَجِيدٌ Transliteration : Alla Huma Salli Ala Muhammadiw Wa Ala Aali Muhammadin Kamaa Sallaita Ala Ibrahima Wa Ala Aali Ibrahima Innaka Hamidum Majid. Allahumma Baarik Ala Muhammadiw Wa Ala Aali Muhammadin Kamaa Baarakta Ala Ibrahima Wa Ala Aali Ibrahima Innaka Hamidum Majid. Translation: Allahumma! Send blessings upon (Holy Prophet) Muhammad and upon the followers of (Holy Prophet) Muhammadas You sent blessings upon Ibraheem and upon the followers of Ibraheem; indeed, You are praiseworthy and glorious. Allahumma! Bless (Holy Prophet) Muhammad and the follower of (Holy Prophet) Muhammad as You blessed Ibraheem and the follower of Ibraheem; indeed, You are praise worthy and glorious. So keep reciting durood shareef all my dear brothers and sisters. May ALLAH (Subhana wathala) guides all in staight way, which leads us to JANNAH. Ameen.
1. Dress up for your wife, look clean and smell good. When was the last time you went shopping for the best clothing? Just like the husband wants his wife to look nice for him, she also wants her husband to dress up for her too. Remember that the Prophet (PBUH) would always start with Miswak when returning home and always loved the sweetest smells.
2. Use the best names for your wife. Call your wife by the most beloved names to her, and avoid using names that hurt their feelings.
3. Don’t treat her like a fly. We never think about a fly in our daily lives until it ‘bugs’ us. Similarly, a wife will do well all day – which brings no attention from the husband – until she does something to ‘bug’ him. Don’t treat her like this; recognize all the good that she does and focus on that.
4. If you see wrong from your wife, don’t try to change every single imperfection she has about her.
Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Woman is like a rib. When you attempt to straighten it, you would break it. And if you leave her alone you would benefit by her, and crookedness will remain in her. [Muslim]
5. Smile at your wife whenever you see her and embrace her often. Smiling is Sadaqah and your wife is not exempt from the Muslim Ummah. Imagine life with her constantly seeing you smiling. Remember also those Hadeeth when the Prophet (PBUH) would kiss his wife before leaving for Salah, even when he was fasting.
6. Thank her for all that she does for you. Then thank her again! Take for example a dinner at your house. She makes the food, cleans the home, and a dozen other tasks to prepare. And sometimes the only acknowledgment she receives is that there needed to be more salt in the soup. Don’t let that be; thank her!
7. Ask her to write down the last ten things you did for her that made her happy. Then go and do them again. It may be hard to recognize what gives your wife pleasure. You don’t have to play a guessing game, ask her and work on repeating those times in your life.
8. Don’t belittle her desires. Comfort her. Sometimes the men may look down upon the requests of their wives. The Prophet (PBUH) set the example for us in an incident when Safiyyah (R.A) was crying because, as she said, he had put her on a slow camel. He wiped her tears, comforted her, and brought her the camel.
9. Be humorous and play games with your wife. Look at how the Prophet (PBUH) would race with his wife Aisha (R.A) in the desert. When was the last time we did something like that?
10. Always remember the words of Allah’s Messenger (PBUH): ‘The best of you are those who treat their families the best. And I am the best amongst you to my family.’ Try to be the best!
NOTE: For the women who read, please do not rub this into your husbands’ faces because it won’t work to fix the situation. In fact I believe many things here are applicable to women also respectively. This should be read with the intention to rectify ourselves and not knit-pick and find faults in others.
In conclusion: Never forget to make Dua to Allah to make your marriage successful.
“If good touches you, it distresses them (kuffar) ; but if harm strikes you, they (kuffar) rejoice at it. And if you are patient and fear Allah , their plot will not harm you at all. Indeed, Allah is encompassing of what they do.”
Islam began as a stranger and it will return to being a stranger, so blessed are the strangers. [Sahih Muslim, Book 1, Number 0270]
Call me a stranger, cave man, extremist, terrorist, backwards, radicalised or whatever. I find it so embarassing when you see some of the ‘Men’ of this Ummah imitating the kuffar. I’m talking about those who wear tight skinny jeans ..so tight, they reveal the shape of your private parts. How can you pray to Allah whilst your awrah is showing when you go down in Sujood..? Not forgetting the haircuts… one direction hairstyles. Imagine if the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ was alive today, would he recognise that you are part of the Ummah? Would you dare go up to Umar Ibn al-Khattab ( رضي الله عنه ) with no facial hair, ear piercings and a half shaven head?