Spike watched Buffy grow up and face the most serious challenges of her entire life, angel left before all that crap went down…Spike saw Buffy at her absolute worst, the understanding between them was greater than anything Angel and Buffy ever had.
Spike loved Buffy and couldn’t hurt her even before he had a soul. True, he had a chip in his head that prevented it, but it was more than that. He couldn’t kill her, couldn’t even hurt her, felt bad when he did something to make her feel badly….when Angel didn’t have a soul Buffy’s feelings and her wellbeing didn’t matter to him anymore, he only cared about making her suffer. He was completely and utterly cruel. Spike’s love for Buffy went deeper than Angel’s, deeper even than his very soul.
sex can be a thing also have you seen his cheekbones idk man spuffy is just great it’s great okay we good? we good
Had the pleasure of being commissioned to do a ‘Pulp Buffy the Vampire Slayer” focusing on these two ladies, and given the freedom to run with the ‘Bad Girls’ vibe which I was absolutely down to do. Thanks again!
trans slayers like little girls who look like boys who suddenly get their calling to be defenders against darkness and suddenLY IT ALL MAKES SENSE AND THEY REALIZE THEIR FEELINGS ARE VALIDATED FEEL THE FRIKKING WOMAN POWER I JUST I HAVE SO MANY FEELINGS
1. limbo – the canon-shippers Those who ship the actual pairings as they appear in canon. Barely even belong in Shipper Hell at all. Condemned to a miserable dependence on a fickle deity. Featuring: Buffy/Angel; Peeta/Katniss; Edward/Bella.
2. lust – the crack-shippers Okay, so they ship it, but do they ship it? The mildest ring of shipper hell, for those people who will ship anything on a dare. Condemned to eternal mockery, but let’s be real, that’s not actually a punishment for these guys. Featuring: Bella/Tyler’s Van; Bilbo/Smaug; Hogwarts/Giant Squid.
3. gluttony – the ultra-common-shippers You know the one ship. It’s the one that’s in every. single. fic. Even if it’s not the focus, it gets thrown in in the background. Condemned to have their fanart shown to the actors on chat shows. Featuring: Dean/Castiel; John/Sherlock; Clint/Coulson.
4. greed – the multi-shippers They write your favorite pairing, but then when you go to binge on their work it turns out they write EVERYTHING ELSE TOO and OH MY GOD NOT THAT PAIR. Need to pick one OTP like the rest of us. Condemned to be eternally hated by BOTH sides of every shipping war. Featuring: Harry/Ron AND Harry/Luna AND Draco/Ginny.
5. anger – the trash-shippers Trash and they know it. Sometimes it’s trash/cinnamon roll, sometimes it’s trash/trash, but it’s always trash. Condemned to…IDK, be trash? These guys are pretty up front about it. Featuring: Bucky/Pierce; Sauron/Morgoth; Hux/Kylo.
6. heresy – the rare-pair-shippers Not to be confused with the crack-shippers. These guys mean it. Oh god do they mean it. They have treatises about Anonymous Pilot #17/That One Guy From The Novelization. Condemned to three fics on AO3, two of which are mistags. Featuring: Rosie Cotton/Erestor; Deadpool/Sif; Ianto/Rory Williams.
7. violence – the NOTP-shippers That One Ship. The one that inspires Hatred and Outrage in the hearts of All True Believers. They ship it. They are Those People. Condemned to have their ship tags full of indignant posts about BAD EXAMPLES FOR TEENAGE GIRLS. Featuring: Hux/Rey; Dean/Amara; Willow/Kennedy.
8. fraud – the incest-shippers Sure, we all understand they know it’s wrong in real life. We still edge away nervously. They can just go … do their thing … over there. Condemned to awkward questions about whether they have any siblings, forever. Featuring: Sam/Dean; Thor/Loki; Draco/Lucius.
9. treachery – the ship-burners The one circle we can all agree to hate. These are the guys who shoot down one ship so they can put their own in. They’re the ones who demonize female characters so they can ship their favorite gays. Not cool, guys. Condemned to MANY ANGRY REVIEWS. Featuring: Gabriel/Sam/Jess; Clint/Thor/Jane; Harry/Ron/Hermione.