ERIC GARNERS STEP-DAD SAYS COP WHO KILLED SON DID SO IN RETALIATION BECAUSE OF ‘VENDETTA’ HE HAD FOR YEARS & COMPLAINT FILED
According to a new interview with Eric Garners stepdad, Benjamin Carr, which we have on video, Carr tells us that police didn’t show up that day because Garner broke up a fight or sold cigarettes; they were there because police had a history of harassing Garner. It was also confirmed with a member of Garner’s family that Eric Garner was frequently harassed by these officers, and it goes much deeper than money. Garner had actually been sexually assaulted by the NYPD, on multiple occasions. In fact, in the choking video Eric clearly says
“Every time you see me, you want to mess with me. I’m tired of it. It stops today. I’m minding my business please just leave me alone,”
Carr even says in the interview that the cops told Garner that the real reason they were confronting him was “a personal matter.” (you can see this clearly in the choking video)
Wait. It gets worse.
officer Daniel Pantaleo, the man who was responsible for Garner’s death, has been sued three times for violating the constitutional rights of other black males in the area, by performing humiliating strip searches and fondling the genitalia of his victims, some of them in public view, including:
- A lawsuit that was just filed in November and comes from Kenneth Collins, who says in the lawsuit that he “was subjected to a degrading search of his private parts and genitals by the defendants.”
- An incident where The NYPD paid out a settlement last year to two men who sued the city because Pantaleo forced them to strip naked in public as he “touched and searched their genital areas, or stood by while this was done in their presence.”
So to sum things up:
- The NYPD (especially Daniel Pantaleo) have been following/frisking/stopping Eric Garner for years (So a bunch of grown men have been stalking this man for no reason)
- Eric Garner stated on several occasions to families and friends that he has been sexually harassed by the very police officer whos has had THREE other sexual harassment lawsuits filed against him.
- about a month before his death, Garner stated he was sick of being bullied by these police so he filed a complaint to the NYPD for an incident where they “shook him down for money ” and “sexual harassed” him (again).
- After multiple tries to confirm this complaint against the NYPD by reaching out to their Staten Island precinct, and their police department they were put on hold for excessive amount of hours, hung up on, and eventually ignored all together.
- Several family members and close friends of Garner say that the police were already at the scene before Eric even arrived, ready to cause trouble, and think they were there “to jump him.” because of the complaint he filed.
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist or a detective to figure out what happened here. This wasn’t just an accident this was a plan.
Source / Source / Video Interview