I’m so worried about Tsukiyama right now because…
- he believes that the old Kaneki will come back once he regains his memories but doesn’t realize that Kaneki will never be the same even if he remembers everything. As Sasaki said himself “A person’s personality is a result of the memories of the people they’ve met in life.“
- he doesn’t know that his Little Hinami joined the Aogiri Tree or that she’s in Cochlea now. When he finds out, it’ll surely make him very sad.
- HIS BEST FRIEND, CHIE, IS NOW CONSIDERED A CRIMINAL BY THE CCG AND THEY’RE TRYING TO CAPTURE HER!
- the CCG is investigating his family and have already caught one of his servants and are torturing him!
- AND LET’S NOT FORGET ABOUT HIS HEALTH! He may look good on the outside but that’s probably because he’s a ghoul and they recover faster than humans… but what about the problem with controling his kagune??
- and also his depression… Sure, he is happy that Kaneki is alive but can you see how much his personality has changed. I mean, in the past Tsukiyama was extremely confident and even when things were going bad for him, he was barely affected. But now only the Quinx interrupting his conversation with Kaneki is enough to upset him. His depression is not gone.
- AND ALSO WHAT’S THE DEAL WITH HIM AND HIS FATHER??? They haven’t interacted even once. I think they don’t have a very good relationship…
Imagine how angry he’ll be at the CCG. I mean, they’re to blame for all of the bad things currently happening in Tsukiyama’s life:
- the whole thing with Kaneki/Sasaki and his depression
- they’ve caught Hinami
- now they’re after Chie
- they’re after his family, too
This is too much. The lives of all of his loved ones, along with his, are threatened by the CCG. Let’s hope he doesn’t do something reckless that will put him in even more danger. But knowing Ishida, who knows what will happen next…