Well, Edward’s a very, very remarkable man…one of the nicest people I’ve ever met in my life. And he wanted to fit in. So he watched the previous thirteen films (and) decided to try and look a little like David Burke, as much as he could, bless him. So he put on a rug, I mean a toupee, and, umm - and put lifts in his heels. And the first film we shot together was “The Abbey Grange”. And we were running across a field, and he, he…these heels were too high so he was slipping and sliding. And I said, ‘Oh, Edward, take them out! I’ll bend my knees for the rest of the film!’
(On the subject of Edward Hardwicke replacing David Burke as Watson).
sdlfkghsdlkfgsldkfjglkdhfg why do you force me to make these difficult choices? Okay…how about top five?
5) “come into the light” (i love the eeriness and tension in that scene, the dramatic lighting, i love how courageous and selfish Belle is, but i also kind of giggle to myself going, “hey guys, you have no idea of this yet, but you two both just met your future spouse. life is weird”)
4) Beast gives Belle the library
3) cute lil snowball fight (especially when he makes that big huge snowball and she makes him drop it on himself, and then she laughs really hard–it’s so important to see them having fun together and the Beast learning not to take himself so seriously all the time)
2) Belle explores the West Wing (possibly the best, most atmospheric music in the film and the most eerie imagery)
1) the Beast lets Belle go. There’s so much said just through body language. The way he runs a hand through her hair really delicately. The way she turns back for a second and touches his cheek. I cry every time.
Mod Lili, I had a dream that I met you in real life (don't remember how I imagined you to look like) and you were trying to encourage me not to look so down on myself. You really left an impression on me, so thank you!
(You are welcome ! ^^
And I do encourage you to not look down on yourself ! So just listen to my dream-self and smile, you are beautiful, you are strong and you deserve the best ! :D
If I met you in real life, the first thing I'd do would probably be squealing, then blushing, then squealing again and I would surely hug you if you wanted me to! After calming down a bit I'd talk to you about your famous writing (maybe you'd tell me how, according to you, things went after the end of The Devil Makes Three? ^^) and I'd just shower you with compliments and thank you for inspiring me to write! <3
If i met you in real life I would hug you so tight you couldn't breathe, but in a good way, if that makes any sense at all. I would hug you and tell you that you are loved, that you mean so much to so many. I love you.
and it would look exactly like this.
it’s been confirmed by quite a few people now that…that’s exactly what happens.
If i met you in real life, i wouldn't let you eat cereal with water. just...why?
AHAHAHAHAHA, I love this. Okay I can break It down why: I hate milk. Like all kinds of milk, or milk alternatives. But I don’t like my cereal dry! So I somehow have to add moisture to it, where water comes in. It’s “tasteless” and all you have to do is add a small amount to wet the cereal, and eat it quickly. It’s perfect. But like my mom once called me a disgrace over this combo so there’s that.
My name is Jordan and people spell it as "Jordyn" like 90% of the time because I'm a girl, either that or they assume I'm a dude because of my name and hair I'm non binary tho so I'm glad I have this name so I don't have to change it
tbh i have only ever met people in real life with it spelled jordan i didnt know jordyn was a common spelling… @babylynz is the only one i’ve ever heard of this is wild u learn something new every day
A lady on twitter said she saw Norman at a cocktail bar in Brooklyn last night.
If you’re referring to the Tweet which said “Just met a real life Norman Reedus at Donnas” then this is a mistake. Let me see if I can guess what happened. 😉 You saw this Tweet, you Googled “Donnas NYC”, and you saw the first match of the Donna cocktail bar in Brooklyn. Am I correct? You should’ve investigated the lady who said this as you would’ve seen she also Tweeted earlier yesterday about it being Donna’s Tavern in Dundalk, MD. And just to be clear, Norman is not in Maryland. 😂