People born with natal retrodgrade planets can spend more time in self reflection, ensuring that the qualities of the sign have been satisfied on a deeper, more spiritual way. Retrograde planets take a backward step and spend longer in the sign and house. As the Earth passes the planet in orbit it appears to go backward. From the point of view of the horoscope, it does move backwards. Psychologically, this means the planet is going to reverse direction and go back over area it has just crossed.
- Is this information valid?
- Do my thoughts match up with my inner values?
- Is this the right occasion to share my thoughts?
- Do I need to be alone to figure this out?
- Do I need to gather more information?
- - Does this person reflect my value systems?
- Did I react appropriately to the social situation?
- Do my actions really reflect my morals?
- Was how I acted fair?
- Did I treat that person correctly?
- - Was that the right outlet for my energy?
- What am I really desiring?
- Why was I/am I so self destructive?
- Why is that fear holding me back?
- Why did I feel the need to be defensive on that occasion?
- - What are my spiritual desires?
- How do I develop self control?/why do I deny myself pleasures?
- What was the meaning behind that?
- What is the universe trying to tell me?