Contains muliple ships and fandoms. Sterek, Destiel, FiKi, Bellarke, Olicity, McShep, Malec, Hictooth, Bagginshield. I should just mention I’ve read all these fic’s MULTIPLE times, like stupid amount multiple.
2. Divided We Stand - KouriArashi Sterek. Also another I’ve read mulitple times, it’s just so good. I could read this a thousand times and never get bored. This is one of the greatest fics (and series) I’ve ever read.
3. Cornerstone - Vendelin Sterek. Read mulitple times, always amazing, always makes me smile and cry and gives me all the feels. It’s sweet, accurately describes mental illness, it’s got steamy sex scenes and is a little heartbreaking. All you need in a fic.
4. Angels Among Us - Vaerin Destiel. This is always such fun to read. I love all the Asgard chapters, love the chimera, all the squabbling between Angel parents. All The Wing Love! It’s full of fluff and a bit of heartbreak, but it’s amazing!
5. Our Lives Are Changing Lanes - grimm Sterek. I adore this fic, it’s so sweet and I love me some Single Parent Derek Hale. His daughter is a mini version of him and I love Stiles trying to win her over. Also the dates are adorable, and Cop Stiles is amazing!
6. Hitchups - AvannaK Hictooth. One of the best thing’s I have ever read! It starts in the middle of the HTTYD movie, from there it just takes off! Hiccup and Toothless travelling around, growing up, learning to fight and all the mystical creatures! This is just as good as the movies!
8. As Luck Would Have It (I’m Already Smitten) - Whisper91 Sterek. A Perfect Dom-Sub universe. It’s fluffy, perfect amounts of the BDSM universe, and some interesting plot. Love all the Hales and the pack feels. The Liam and Derek / Stiles scenes are too cute! Still a WIP but it’s amazing!
10. The Boy and The Beast - Dira Sudis Sterek. Derek stuck as a wolf is my favourite. The kind of season 1 retelling with Derek actually kind of earning Scott’s trust, and totally dating Stiles is amazing!
11. Nightfall - Leletha Hictooth. Hiccup got taken as well as Valka. Feral Hiccup not knowing he’s human is amazing. All the dragon talk and how much Hiccup and Toothless adore each other is so cute. I just love this fic, okay? It’s amazing!
12. Convenient Husbands - Annie D Destiel. I just love creature Cas. He’s so snarky and sassy and Dean is happy (which should be canon, he deserves some happy). I love how they interact with each other and the Roadhouse sounds awesome!
14. Max Two ‘Verse - heartsdesire456 Malec. omg, this series is so freaking cute. Alec adopting baby Max, then Magnus adopting Max and Alec. Max is adorable. I love seeing the Lightwood-Bane’s growing into their little family. It’s sweet and just everything good you could want!
17. I’m Not Asking Much Of You - emmylou Bellarke. This is my favourite Bellark fic. It’s so sweet, and I love the fake-relationship, it’s also kinda sexy at points. Hello, Bellamy giving Clarke a lap dance, then vise versa. Also love the Clarke Raven friendship.
18. What Happens In Vegas… - redtoes Olicity. I’m not super into Arrow anymore, but this fic has always been amazing. It’s refreshing to see a fake-relationship that isn’t incredibly angsty. It’s sweet and has a good plot, all around great.
19. Convincing A Hobbit - seekerluna Bagginshield. I don’t read much Bagginshield but this is so freaking amazing! I love courting fics, and the drawven and hobbit courting rituals are amazing. Also Fili and Kili being adorably childish.
Another humor video!! I’m currently working on a heavier, Rodney-centric video and decided to lighten the mood for a bit by editing this. I hope you enjoy! I love these Space Idiots so much - such sassy space nerds!!
Well, in other news, a mirage of a door has appeared in the East living quarters. Everyone can see it, and it won't go away, but we've proven through both records, and science, that it does not exist.
...is... is it hurting anyone?
Nope, but we've got it under surveillance. Your marines are standing out front of it daring each other to knock on the door, but they're all too chicken to do it.
(I think this subconsciously sparked my desire to write Depart & Act when I read this last summer actually? It’s a wonderful AU that made me smile a ton.)
Senior Special Agent and unbonded Sentinel John Sheppard gets called up to chase a fugitive headed for the Canadian border. Unfortunately, this means working with Corporal Rodney McKay, RCMP—a Mountie, Guide, and royal pain in the ass.
I can’t properly summarize this one. It’s just…ugh, ITS EVERYTHING. I read this for the first time about 10 years ago and I never forgot it. It makes me cry no matter how many times I’ve read it and in light of circumstances in America right now, learning where your limits are and pushing them to the breaking point so you can make yourself stronger is very, very apt.
A few things I wanted to mention about S4E4 ‘Doppelgänger’ when Rodney and John are both inside John’s nightmare:
a) John’s nightmare includes Rodney dying (and we see John walking around in complete shock/numbness after he thinks McKay is dead) and it being his fault.
b) no, no hot chicks in John’s dreams Rodney. Just you saving his life.
c) John’s own slight confusion about b).