I kept seeing lineups of the assassin guys, but never really of the girls. So here’s the main assassin girls from all the games: Maria (ACI), Claudia (ACII), Aveline (AC:Liberation), Rebecca (Series), Mary (ACIV), Hope (AC:Rogue), and Evie (AC:Syndicate).
“As Altaïr himself declared: “We shall be allowed to love our children and in turn, be loved”. His mentor believed such attachments would weaken us. But if we truly fight for what is just, does love not make such sacrifice simpler? Knowing we do so for their gain?”
day 2: favourite character// maria thorpe I’m what they call the unusual one in my family. Growing up, I always preferred the boys’ games. Dolls weren’t for me, much to my parents’ continued exasperation. I used to pull their heads off.
- Altaïr really hates the cold. ‘Cold’ is in this case any temperature below 30 degrees Celsius. He always forgets to pack extra blankets and extra warm clothes when travelling. Maria thinks it’s adorable. She always ends up bringing extra blankets “just in case”, but never uses them because she doesn’t mind the 'cold’.
- Ezio is bisexual. Not 50/50, I think, but more like 75% women and 25% men. There was definitely some attraction between him and Leonardo. Also, Ezio stayed with Leonardo when he was in Florence/Venice (in ACII). Leonardo would make sure that he ate and slept properly.
- Edward sings along with his crew, but he doesn’t know all the lyrics, so sometimes he’s just like “la la la”. Adewale doesn’t really know what to think of it.
- Haytham likes philosophy, especially the Stoics, but completely fails at being stoic (in the original sense of the word).
- Shay is afraid of heights after nearly dying by falling off that cliff. Viewpoints and such are alright, but he’s not going to jump off them. He climbs down.
- Aveline and Élise (Lafleur, not Élise de la Serre) became best friends, calling each other “ma petite amie”, which translates to “my girlfriend”. I don’t know whether they become a thing romantically but they call each other this.
- Connor’s really good at cooking. Ideally, he gathers the ingredients by himself, but he often has to ask people at the homestead for supplies if he didn’t have the time. Also, big group meals at the manor for Connor’s new family.
- When he was a child, Arno used to climb everything, driving everyone (such as that stupid butler) completely insane. Élise often joined him and dared him to climb things that were nearly impossible to climb. Arno always tried and often succeeded. This is how he got so good at climbing.
- Jacob and Evie sometimes try to dress up as each other. When they do so, they parody each other. For instance, “oh I’m Evie Frye let me sit still and look at this boring book all day!” “Oh I’m Jacob Frye I’ll ruin the entire British economy in five seconds!” The first time, Henry had no idea what they were doing.
- Desmond, Lucy, Shaun and Rebecca were intending to have a party for the four of them, once they had the time. Then Lucy died and Desmond ended up in a coma. Rebecca suspected that there wasn’t going to be a happy end anymore, but Shaun kept hoping. When Desmond woke up, they initially thought that Shaun had been right.