Now that you look at them like this, don’t they look like brothers? Well they have different last names so they can’t really be siblings… but
I suppose it just doesn’t hurt to imagine a bit wildly, right?
Here’s my headcanon of how they would be like, as a family if they were really Naegi and Maizono’s sons. This is done just for fun, so if you don’t like these kinds of things, please feel free to ignore this~
1. Kiriko(the small one) is the elder one. I’d prefer him being the younger spoiled brother too. He always minds about how he is shorter than his younger brother, but he loves his lil bro so much. His toy-making skills blossomed when he made stuffs for his younger brother whenever mom and dad would come home late from the work.
2. When Kiriko was born, Naegi thought that his son will end up looking good in the future because he resembles Maizono a lot(though his eye shape remsemble daddy’s). However, it later turned out that Kiriko’s height ended up like Naegi. Kiriko has slight grudge on his father for this but his mum always say that he looks great the way he is.
3. When Sousuke(the taller one) was born, Naegi was slightly disappointed to see another blue hair (although he had no hard feelings about it). Naegi sees Sousuke for the first time sleeping in his mom’s arms. Naegi notices that he has long eyelashes like his mother. When the baby wakes up and opens his eyes upon daddy’s arrival, two pairs of greyish green eyes meet each other. And they smile like never before.
4. Sousuke is quite popular among people, due to his feminine appearance. He is going to enter the world of entertainment, like his mother. When Maizono’s old fans heard about this, her male fans weren’t delighted at first as it was a boy. However, when Sousuke showed himself to the public, everyone got to like him so much thanks to the resemblance he bore.
5. Although Sousuke has been pampered a lot by many people from very young age, he isn’t arrogant nor ill-tempered. Maizono educated him strictly about what being popular means from the very young age.
6. It was auntie Komaru’s idea to cut Kiriko’s hair like that. Fukawa thinks they look like identical mushroom dorks together.
7. On the day before the first day of school, Kiriko told his dad that he can pick his own clothes for himself and went off. However, he ended up returning with the same attire his dad picked for his first day of Kibougamine High.
GUYS LOOK HE’S MAIZONO AND NAEGI’S LOVECHILD OH MY GOD!!!! HE HAS PETIT HEIGHT AND IS WEARING HOODIE INSIDE HIS UNIFORM LIKE HIS DADDY AND HE HAS HIS MOM’S HAIR AND EYES!!! AND HE WILL DO ANYTHING TO PROTECT HIS NAKAMA LIKE HIS MOTHE…
*gets dragged away*
Just joking. Although I really like his character. Too bad he died early.
One of my pieces for the Dangan Ronpa anthology Trigger Warning! I really loved Sayaka the moment her yandere personality came out…… it’s so sad she had to be the first to go but it had to be… someone.