Eu me preocupava muito com o que eu queria ser quando crescer. Quanto ganharia ou se e tornaria alguém importante. Às vezes as coisas que você mais quer, não acontecem. E às vezes, as coisas que jamais esperaria acontecem. (…) Você encontra milhares de pessoas e nenhuma delas te tocam. E então encontra uma pessoa e a sua vida muda. Para sempre.
“Sono molto felice. In questo momento, qui e ora. Il modo in cui la luce ti illumina la faccia, c'è un po’ di brezza che entra dalla finestra e… E non importa se avrò altri diecimila momenti come questo o solo questo, perché è la stessa cosa. Sì, solo questo, qui e ora in questo momento. Io ho questo.”
• Amore & altri rimedi.
Let’s just say in some alternate universe, there’s a couple just like us, okay? Only she’s healthy and he’s perfect. And their world is about how much they’re going to spend on vacation or who’s in a bad mood that day, or whether they feel guilty about having a cleaning lady. I don’t want to be those people. I want us. You. This.
Fancast for Daredevil season three (and future seasons)
1) Tovah Feldshuh as Sister Maggie Murdock
2) Common as Bullseye
3) Jenna Coleman as Milla Donovan (for those who don’t know, Milla is a blind woman who Matt Murdock fell for and eventually married. It didn’t last)
4) Maggie Siff as Private Investigator Dakota North
5) Ludi Lin as Samuel Chung / Blindspot
6) Lawrence Gilliard, Jr. as Ben Urich’s estranged son who also became a journalist and takes over his father’s role as Daredevil’s ally (it’s cheating but I’ll take it if it brings some form of Ben Urich back to Daredevil)
OK I might be the last person to notice this but: upon re-watching the finale for “The Defenders,” I noticed something that could potentially be very big in Season 3 of “Daredevil.” *Spoiler warning!*
At the end when Matt is lying barely conscious with that nun watching over him, she says; “Get Maggie.“ Who’s Maggie? Well after doing some quick research I realized that the name Maggie is an actual character that’s fairly important to Daredevil’s character. Sister Maggie Murdock. Yup! Maggie is the name of Matt’s mother.
This is just speculation but I feel like the writers on the show wouldn’t want to miss out on pulling some emotional punches involving Matt and his estranged mother. Let me know what you think!