Sixteen-year-old and not-so-openly gay Simon Spier prefers to save his drama for the school musical. But when an email falls into the wrong hands, his secret is at risk of being thrust into the spotlight. Now Simon is actually being blackmailed: if he doesn’t play wingman for class clown Martin, his sexual identity will become everyone’s business. Worse, the privacy of Blue, the pen name of the boy he’s been emailing, will be compromised.
With some messy dynamics emerging in his once tight-knit group of friends, and his email correspondence with Blue growing more flirtatious every day, Simon’s junior year has suddenly gotten all kinds of complicated. Now, change-averse Simon has to find a way to step out of his comfort zone before he’s pushed out—without alienating his friends, compromising himself, or fumbling a shot at happiness with the most confusing, adorable guy he’s never met.
Meet the cast of Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda, based on the novel by Becky Albertalli, directed by Greg Berlanti.
The movie is expected to hit theaters in March 2018!
- Nick Robinson as Simon Spier
- Katherine Langford as Leah Burke
- Alexandra Shipp as Abby Suso
- Jennifer Garner as Simon’s mom Emily Spier
- Talitha Bateman as Nora Spier
- Josh Duhamel as Simon’s dad Jack Spier
- Miles Heizer as Cal Price
- Logan Miller as Martin Addison
- Keiynan Lonsdale as Bram Greenfeld
- Jorge Lendeborg Jr. as Nick Eisner
- Mackenzie Lintz as Taylor
- Clarke Moore as Ethan
- Colton Haynes as Kevin (Peter in the book)
- Natasha Rothwell as Ms. Albright
- Tony Hale as Mr. Worth