Things I won't forgive the writers of the Harry Potter movies for (part 2)(Book 1, movie 1)
Okay I guess some of these I can forgive. But they still really irk me
- Where was the first meeting between Harry and Draco? I’m pretty sure they first met in Diagon Alley?
- The fact that the sorting hat’s song and the school song were not in the movie. It would’ve been cool to see the Weasley twins singing at a funeral song pace.
- Why the random order of sorting for the students? Like was alphabetical order too hard for you or something??
- Harry definitely caught Neville’s remembrall like a foot from the ground not way in the air in front of McGonagall’s window.
- The fact that Neville in the book actually stood up to Malfoy and his ‘bodyguards’ and got into a physical battle with them was pretty boss ass and should have been in the movies. Neville Longbottom was not a weakling, thank you very much.
- Not showing Hermione and Harry trying to smuggle a dragon to Charlie Weasley’s friends in the middle of the night.
- Also Ron was in the hospital throughout this whole exchange so how did he get the detention? That was where Neville came in again. (Man, do the writers just not like Neville?)
- Peeves? Peeves who?
- Mrs. Figg? Mrs. Figg who?
- Professor Binns? Professor Binns who?
- Not showing the best part about the ‘challenges’ the Golden Trio had to go through to save the philosopher’s stone. You know. Snape’s mind challenge with the potions? Hermione totally crushed that and it would have been nice to see that.