- I was born and raised in the SW burbs of Chicago.
- Played the flute from 5th grade all the way through High School.
- 4 years of Marching Band. I loved it! Probably my favorite part of HS.
- 3 years Wrestling stats.
- 2 years of Track & Field (shotput).
- 2 years of Powderpuff Football.
- Graduated HS in 2004.
- Went to college for a year then shipped to MCRD Parris Island for Marine Corps boot camp on July 25, 2005. After a week, I found out I was pregnant so I was medically discharged, came home, and went back to college.
- Moved around a bit to 29 Palms, CA, San Diego, CA, and San Angelo, TX.
- During that time, I got my Associates Degree in Health & Physical Education while raising my son and went through 2 deployments.
- While in San Angelo, TX, I attended Angelo State University and majored in Athletic Training. I loved it but I had to move back home to Chicago.
- NOW, I’m back in college. I’m not 100% sure what I want to major in because my heart is set on becoming a Marine. I can’t see myself doing anything else. So I’m dropping weight and getting back in shape.
- I’m a nice person and I love talking to people I have something in common with. I always like talking to new people! So don’t be shy :)
Some things I love: My son, photography, traveling, reading, Harry Potter, Drizzt, World War Z, music, country, movies, horror, action, tea, coffee, dr pepper, running, working out, powerlifting, Athletic Training, military, family, friends, learning, the beach
I’m a 25 year old Mommy to a 5 year old little boy. He is an amazing little boy and I love him with all my heart! I am also pursuing my long put off dream of becoming a U.S. Marine.