Runes tutorial (Elder Futhark)
1) Get a wooden cylinder or a thick branch, long enough to make 24 runes, preferably from a tree that bears fruit (runes don’t need to be perfect or uniform)
2) Cut slices of the thickness you want.
3) Depending on the tool you use, the edges will be rough and harsh, to avoid that you’ll need a sandpaper.
4) Once you get the edges soft and smooth, you’ll need a pencil to mark the symbols to guide the carving.
5) This step is optional but recommended according to some books, bathe your runes in hot olive oil, in a pot or pan.
6) It’s time to apply the paint, Some experts say that it is advisable to mix the paint with a little part of your blood to seal the runes with your energy and give them life, in this way they won’t be loaded with other energies, from a consultant, patient, etc.
paint isn’t the only way to make the symbol clearer, you can burn the symbol with a soldering iron, it’s up to you (some people sing the rune name while doing this)
7) Applying varnish to the wood is another optional step, but I did it because I think it protects the wood and the paint of the symbol.
And that’s it, now they only have to be activated :)