How to Develop Contentment
1. Spend time with contented people, and those who are grateful for what they have in life.
2. Choose to celebrate the good things in life, even when things are tough, or much harder than you’d like.
3. Brighten up the lives of others you encounter with random acts of kindness – and helping when you can.
4. Be the kind of person who often “plays it forward” and is caring, understanding, patient, warm and generous.
5. Live in the moment and just enjoy “right now” – and be fully present with the people in your life.
6. Think of all the people who have helped along the way, and added to your life, or have been a source of joy.
7. Make a list of all the list things that you are thankful for – from a sunset, to hot chocolate, to a warm bed to sleep in.