Things I try not to think about in Harry Potter:
- “But they were not living, thought Harry: They were gone. The empty words could not disguise the fact that his parents’ moldering remains lay beneath snow and stone, indifferent, unknowing. […] …the place where the last of Lily and James lay, bones now, surely, or dust, not knowing or caring that their living son stood so near, his heart still beating, alive because of their sacrifice and close to wishing, at this moment, that he was sleeping under the snow with them.
- Peter Pettigrew
- “HE WAS THEIR FRIEND!!”
- Regulus Black
- “ “No – no – no!” someone was shouting. “No! Fred! No!”And Percy was shaking his brother, and Ron was kneeling beside them, and Fred’s eyes stared without seeing, the ghost of his last laugh still etched upon his face.”
“Remus and Tonks, pale and still and peaceful-looking, apparently asleep…”
- “'It’s a boy! We’ve named him Ted, after Dora’s father!’
- “Kill the spare.”
- “Not Harry, please not Harry!”
- “Lily, take Harry and go-”
- What James must have been thinking right before he died.
- What Lily was thinking as she heard James’ body fall.
It seemed to take Sirius an age to fall… ”
- Voldemort’s lack of nose