Optimizing Clothes For Lifting
This is one thing I haven’t seen so I’m doing it. I am not a roleplay blog and all of these have been personally tested by me!
1. Oversized Underwire Bra: Slip small things into it. Works best with an underwire because the band will hug your torso no matter the cup size, which prevents your items from falling out.
2. Boots: Only really works in winter/fall for obvious reasons. Slip things like sticks of eyeliner, lipstick, or pencils (hah I love lifting art supplies) in there. Pretend there’s a rock in it or something and bend down with the item concealed in your hand.
3. Baggy Sleeves: Preferably elastic-cuffed, or you can slip a hair tie over the sleeve to keep things from falling out. Pick up the item you want, hold it as if inspecting it, then casually slip it into the sleeve.
4. Cargo Pants: If you didn’t know, these are the pants with pockets all up and down the sides. If they have buttons, have all the buttons undone before you enter the store. Pick the item up, bend down as if to tie your shoe or adjust your pant cuffs, and slip it in on the way up. This method also blocks your movement from any cameras.
5. Snug Underpants: So you can hide flattish items there without them falling out.
6. Snack Bag: I don’t think this is a very well-known method but it’s super effective and if you get caught, SAs won’t think to look in it. Carry a bag of chips/Cheetos/Smartfoods/whatever, preferably empty or half-eaten. In a blindspot, shove the merchandise inside. (Note: some stores may not allow food inside, but most do)
7. Scarf: If it’s warm out, you can opt for a lightweight fashion scarf. Pick up the merchandise you want. Start by fiddling with the scarf a bit, acting like you want to pull it off. Remove the scarf and quickly wrap the merchandise in it. Ball the scarf up and place it on your bag.
That’s all I have right now. If anyone has more add them! Happy lifting :)