A trip to my mother’s attic today revealed my collection of theatre playbills and flyers that I cultivated in college. I have some duplicates, and I know that a lot of people here collect playbills and flyers, so I thought I’d do a quick giveaway, especially because quite a few of these shows haven’t been playing for a long time.
Most of the playbills and flyers are for musicals that played on Broadway between 2004-2008, although there are a few things for shows that played before 2004, and a small assortment of flyers from London and Germany thrown into the mix.
* There will be two winners, who I’ll choose at around 10 o'clock PM Eastern Standard time on Sunday August 9th 2015.
* Each winner can choose one playbill and 5 flyers out of the collection. The first person to answer gets their first choice. I’ll throw in at least 3 additional items (maybe flyers, maybe playbills, maybe other bits of theatre memorabilia), but I get to choose (if there is a show that you strongly dislike, though, feel free to tell me.)
* There is a list of Playbills and flyers under the Read More (all of them are also pictured here, with the exception of a Spring Awakening playbill that I forgot to add to the photograph).
* Reblog to enter. Likes don’t count. You don’t have to be following me, but new followers would make me very happy, especially theatre fans. Please don’t reblog more than once a day.
* Have your ask box open! Also it’s very important that if I message you, you respond quickly. I’m leaving the country just a few days after the giveaway ends.
* You have to be over 18 to enter. I’m not comfortable with asking kids on the Internet for their address. Sorry about that.