- hange, levi, and moblit are taking an afternoon stroll in central park to view the autumn leaves. at some point, moblit takes out his sketchbook and draws the couple sitting next to each other on a bench.
- also bonus if moblit is the guy who takes their wedding photos because he’s also skillful in photography.
- holiday office parties where hange shows up wearing the ugliest holiday sweater while levi says his red tie is festive enough.
- ice skating on the pond back at hange’s home farm. levi isn’t the best skater. hange grew up on that pond and will skate backwards holding levi’s hands. bonus if she’s accidentally skates too far and they go off the ice and fall into the snow. hange laughing while levi is asking hange if she’s okay.
- levi thinks hange in a suit is one of the best things he has ever seen in his life.
- levi loves to play with the loose strands at the base of her neck.
- hange runs out of her body wash so he uses levi’s for the day. he seems to be lingering longer than usual when around her.
- au where they meet during a tour of an art gallery. the group they’re in are currently looking at a oil painting of a intricate room. when the tour guide asks who in the group would give their interpretation of the painting, some guy (totally not named jean) gives the most pretentious speech on metaphorical symbolism associated with the painting’s lighting. hange hears the short guy standing next to her scoff and say something along the lines of “are you fucking serious”. and she bursts out laughing, jean along with the other group heard levi as well. he gives his not-so-very-sorry to jean and the group. hange apologises as well but she’s sharing a knowing look with the for-now stranger levi. they end up making side conversation during the tour and agree to go for coffee/tea afterwards.