if infinite members were to be the stereotypical local/neighborhood character, like that cute barista at your regular coffee place or the loopy tea leaf reader/fortune teller lady that turns out to be not that loopy after all, who would they be?
- Sungkyu - the handsome dude who actually has a steady job and does well with his life - you hate him bc he doing well, but you can’t hate him because he got a face that was painted or smth. also your mom friggin compares you to him every.single.day.
- Dongwoo - the silly dude in the neighborhood (aka neighborhood idiot?). - ran into a pole one day, was never the same. has a whack laugh. but he’s too nice, he shares ice cream with you outside the neighborhood corner store on your bad day. he tells you cute little jokes and sometimes says little phrases in different languages and you wonder if he knows what he’s saying????
- Woohyun - the cute chef at the neighborhood Italian restaurant - i guess the price of seeing cute boys come with some pasta. but truth is, his pasta sucks so you suck it up to see him.
- Howon - the school bully - con: he beats your younger bro up, pro: he has a pretty face. pretty hard to shrug it off when he’s a cutie. also a good dancer. dammit.
- Sungyeol - your childhood friend who everyone has a crush on. - your greatest friend, lived next door to you since forever you know the drill. Also he’s pretty handsome so he gets a lot of girls at his doorsteps so his decides to flaunt it at your direction. also HE STEALS YOUR MILK.
so lock the doors
- Myungsoo - the cute barista you waste $5 at the cafe - the greatest 5 bucks you waste. it’s a good thing he doesn’t question why u come so much. you also stalk his instagram bc he’s photo-god but, you know, what other embarassing things can u do right?
- Sungjong - the cute helper/teacher at the local daycare. - bless my child with your amazing looks and cuteness plz. we need more of that in children.