Quick thoughts on why I think 6x03 was pretty great!
1. We got an A ending! I love how creepy A was just standing there, gave me chills not gonna lie.
2. We are actually finding out that Charles is dead? (figures, what grown person holds on to toys)
3. Andrew isn’t A (shocker I know, everyone go back and delete your theories)
4. Those Spencer and Ali scenes were money!!!
5. Andrew should have slapped Aria, I know I would have. “Like thanks for flat out lying and basically throwing me under the bus while driving it at the same time ya bitch!”
6. I’m thinking Jason could have hurt Charlie or Charles or whatever name he decides to go by next week. Maybe their last memory of Charles was on that farm? Possibly Charles was the one who hurt someone?
7. If Charles is dead, then does that mean it could be a parent who is A?
8. Aria and Ezra…they deserve each other bc they both play the fool too well.
9. Toby is really getting on my last nerve. He’s acting like a jealous boyfriend when it comes to Ali, and is also acting like he has done no wrong.
10. Sara, go home! Seriously go home, where your family and friends live. Emily and Pam are not your family. Also your voice annoys me, what’s up with that?
These are just some of my thoughts. I need to watch it again but this episode was pretty good. Thank you PLL for shocking me lol!