7 Things That Are Blocking Your Manifestation Process
1. Limiting beliefs - if you can think it, you can do it. Many of us have been told that we’re not good enough or that we need to “be realistic” about our goals - this is the fastest route to living a life of limitation. We need to shoot for the moon, even if we miss - ending up in the clouds is better than remaining on the ground.
2. Doubt - you have to believe in yourself. Every great thing that has ever been accomplished started with the belief that it could be done. If we don’t believe that we are deserving of the life we seek then we will never have it.
3. Negativity - you are the company you keep. If the people around you are negative and unsupportive of your dreams you are lowering your vibration by spending time with them and this will slow down your manifestation process significantly. Spend time with people who make you feel good and you will be more likely to act in a way that helps you bring your dreams into reality.
4. Technology - it affects our frequency. Constantly using technology like phones, wifi and television affects our frequency - this is why spending time in nature and meditation away from our smart devices is essential. The devices may be smart, but our bodies are the most sophisticated technology and they don’t require wifi to be connected to the universe.
5. The mind - tune into your feelings. Living through our minds will limit us to acting in ways that “make sense” which can prevent us from manifesting our heart’s desires. This is why it’s absolutely essential for us to reconnect with our feelings and use our intuition to decide which direction we want to move in, rather than what makes sense for the mind - which is often why we stay in the comfort zones we create for ourselves.
6. Actions - they need to align with your goal. The most common block in manifestations is our actions - thinking about it is only half of the equation because ideas are nothing without execution. If the goal is peace of mind our actions need to reflect that by avoiding negative people, doing things that bring us peace and surrounding ourselves with positive energy.
7. Focus - what you focus on grows. When we decide we want something we must focus all of our attention and efforts on achieving the goal. Our manifestation process can be blocked when we succumb to distractions such as social media, television and socialising. There’s a time and place for everything but if the goal is not the central focus of our lives it will take significantly longer to manifest than if it were.
I have officially climbed over a massive hurdle. That
massive hurdle of completing and graduating law school. It has been a long and
tough road. From sleepless nights, anxiety attacks, and barely passing my first
semester by the skin of my teeth. But all that seems insignificant, the moment
I walked across that stage in all my MELANIN GLORY as I gazed upon my fellow colleagues.
Realizing, my class (CLASS OF 2017) was the first class of my university to
have the highest percentage of POC walking across that stage to receive their Juris
Doctor degree. A university, where historically POC’s make up less than 15% of
the population. So not only was this a momentous moment for me, but for those who
look like me, and those who see me and feel inspired that through hard work and
dedication, anything is possible!
For those that doubted me, those who claimed I wasn’t good
enough, and those who my dreams will never become a reality… well to you, I
say “Thank You!” You see your lack of support and intent to tear me down provided
me with the ammunition that allowed me to overcome every obstacle law school hurled
my way. I walked across that stage and claimed my degree, despite your doubt. .
. I AM GOOD ENOUGH. My dreams will never become a reality you say? Many told me
it was unrealistic to expect to obtain employment overseas straight out of law
school, furthering that it was even difficult to obtain one in my own city. I
can only chuckle as I sit here completing my visa application for a position in
China I landed BEFORE I even walked across that stage. If you see no opportunity,
then YOU must be the master of your own plan and create that opportunity.
“Not everyone will understand your journey, that’s fine…
It’s not their journey to make sense of. It’s YOURS!” (Zero Dean)
Senua’s hair is not in dreadlocks. Historical accounts say that ancient Celtic warriors would wash their hair in lime water, making it coarse and fall like a horse’s mane, which Senua’s hairstyle very much resembles. All the little baubles and beads in her hair are apparently also a traditional style of the Celts.
“No one is going to give you the education you need to overthrow them. Nobody is going to teach you your true history, teach you your true heroes, if they know that the knowledge will help set you free.” - Assata Shakur
First of all I want to say happy 2017! May it bring you guys everything you ever wished for and far more 🌟
Second, due to my ever so exhausting university life and upcoming exams I won’t be posting much during the next month. Though I’ll try my best to post new messages, keeping you guys motivated as always !