Our first instalment of ‘what pineapple related crap is Chloe posting this week?’ is this snazzy candle holder painted exclusively by yours truly a couple of days ago.
Now to recap:
starting from after Thursday’s final scene cos I value my life too much to get into spanner-gate etc.
- We’ve got mopey Rob at Brook Cottage (WITH ACTUAL SUGDEN FAMILY INTERACTION - SHOOK) crying into his brekkie. Commiserations babe but you kinda brought this on yourself
- Classic in denial Rob misguidedly telling Diane he can fix things and then proceeding to tell Aaron how Aaron feels *major projection of own feelings klaxon*
- Aaron being heartbroken and walking away for his own wellbeing and sanity - we’re all super proud of you hun!
- Meanwhile we have Rebecca showcasing at least 4 of her personality types (and managing to truly outdo herself in the headf*ck stakes) by saying she’s surprised (?!) and sad about them splitting (?!) to Debs; making out that she wanted them all to be some kind of modern family (the f*ck?) and acting like she hasn’t actively tried to split them up on numerous occasions since she arrived to Vic in the Woolie Kitchens MINUS ANY KIND OF PHYSICAL SIGN THAT SHE IS CARRYING A HUMAN FOETUS IN HER WOMB
excuse me while I lie down and try to process that
- Then we have NO AARON WHATSOVER (how are you feeling? what are your thoughts I wanna know?!?)
- More mopey Rob throwing paper airplanes in the B&B (Valerie Pollard’s spiritual home, rip) and making us swoon by saying Aaron was his whole life *hearteyes* - you and me both Rob
- Robert calling Doug and Diane boring (but Robert, did you know Doug can carve a carrot into a penny whistle, what you saying?)
- Pissed Robert telling the
allegedmother of his child to her face that she has had multiple sexual partners in a less than ideal fashion and finally (FINALLY) bringing up the paternity issue we’ve all been harping on about since April(!)
- Finally we have the best camera shot in weeks and something all Robert fans can agree on - those jeans are A++ (thank you Emmerdale wardrobe department) and that shot includes a magnificent arse - in both senses of the word 😉