im like half sideways right now imagine how fucked up kingdom hearts would be if xehanort was obsessed with literally any other letter. to help him forge the beta blade behanort’s nobody bemnas kills people and changes their names to shit with B’s in them. can robas and bion stop this madman
Do you have any HC's about Dami & Jon's friendship?
ONLY ABOUT A BILLION!!!
- Damian often visits the Kents’ farm just to see the animals, especially the sheep, which be finds adorable.
- Jon is one of the few people alive who is allowed to call Damian “Dami”.
- Most of the time they are either unbelievably good bros or trying to painfully murder each other. There is no in between.
- Jon loves visiting the manor because of all of the so called “rich people benefits”.
- Jon is one of the only people Damian knows who wasn’t bothered in the least by his past or the insane number of kills under his belt.
- Once they rescued a baby chipmunk together and they named it Harry. He spends Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday at Jon’s house and Monday. Wednesday, and Friday at Damian’s house, while they alternate Saturdays.
- Jon does the *tt* thing now and Damian doesn’t know whether to be angry or amused.
- Sometimes they invite Colin to their play dates and they go out on patrol together, becoming one of the cutest crime-fighting trios in the country.
African American Woman Who Was Navy Veteran Killed By Police Last September: Media Are Silent
India Kager was shot dead by police while she was sitting on the front seat next to her boyfriend Angelo Perry. Police officers were after Perry. 30 rounds were shot into the car. India Kager who was U.S. Navy veteran and a mother of two died on the scene. One of her babies was in the car and fortunately wasn’t hurt. India Kager was killed by police 100 days ago - media keep silence on the investigation of her death.
A black woman said to be living with a mental illness was shot and killed by a New York police sergeant in her Bronx, New York, apartment Tuesday evening. Police officials say the woman allegedly wielded a bat at a police sergeant. Commissioner James O'Neil admitted the officer didn’t follow protocol.