Congratulations to the winners & honor books of the 2016 Stonewall Book Awards for Non-Fiction!
- Speak Now: Marriage Equality on Trial by Kenji Yoshino (Winner)
- Becoming Nicole: The Transformation of an American Family by Amy Ellis Nutt (Honor Book)
- The Gay Revolution: The Story of the Struggle by Lillian Faderman (Honor Book)
- Marie Equi: Radical Politics and Outlaw Passions by Michael Helquist (Honor Book)
- Violence Against Queer People: Race, Class, Gender, and the Persistence of Anti-LGBT Discrimination by Doug Meyer (Honor Book)