If you hypothetically want to cross the border from the USA into Canada, say around Manitoba
This weekend is going to be warmer than most. I mean, if you hypothetically wanted to cross, this would be the hypothetical weekend to hypothetically cross.
Also, you should, if this is your hypothetical plan(I’m sure no one is actually planning this. Just theorizing. It’s a fun thought exercise), hypothetically dress in layers. It’s still cold, after all.
Hypothetically, wool and down are the best materials to wear. Hypothetically, you should also have sturdy, warm boots. Ski pants help, too. Make sure your hypothetical journey include mitts and gloves. Scarves and hats, too, you want to expose as little skin to the elements as possible if the weather turns nasty, or if you get delayed and have to cross next week, or something.
Following this thought exercise, you should have a compass. Stay walking North.
Theoretically it might be best to keep walking, in this game, until you reach a road, then keep going until you reach a town or city. Give your imaginary city a name, like, say, Brandon, or Winnipeg!
- controls the entire British government
- is omni present
- can single-handedly make jerks who are mean to Sherlock disappear without a trace
- can get Sherlock out of literally ANY sticky situation
- can make any crimes/killings/drug charges that Sherlock made go away
- always has everything under control
- is god
- can barely control anything
- struggles to keep Moriarty locked up
- can’t take down Magnussen
- is barely able to control sociopathic sister to stay in prison
- has to whore around to ensure Sherlock doesn’t get incarcerated
- almost got himself and/or Sherlock killed in sherrinford
- has a sad fridge