Spock stops what he is doing momentarily to look at the same area of skin Doctor McCoy is looking at. He confirms that it is his forearm.
“They were sustained in our escape from the planet.” Spock replies.
“Dammit, man and you didn’t think to come and get those checked out?” McCoy exclaimed.
“They were scanned. Deemed to be non-threatening.” Spock continues.
“Spock, can’t you just-”
“Doctor, I do not have time to be concerned over some trivial matters of a break in the skin. The Captain is still in grave danger. Jim is-” he didn’t want to say anything else, wasn’t sure he could.
McCoy’s eyes softened. “Spock, can’t you just hold this arm still for a minute while I sort it out?” McCoy says. “You can still continue with what you’re doing.”
Spock lets out a breath, not a sigh, just a long deep breath. He needs to stay in control, they both know that. And McCoy is trying to help, he wants to be useful too. So Spock nods and they both do their best.
* Can you believe it’s been a year since I started this blog, and what a life-changing year that was for me.
* As mentioned above, I first sketched this comic way back in March, on a really bad mental health day - a kind of day that I would be going through on an uncomfortably regular basis at the time. However due to the rise of this blog’s popularity, and growth of my fanbase, I can honestly say that I have had the best year of my life. I never received any hate mail. I never got into any arguments. All that you, my followers, have ever given me, was the kind of mass support I’ve NEVER known online until now.
* This comic was, obviously, made with Papyrus in mind, and how he helped me face my issues, but today, fully finished, it’s for all of you as well. For your support, for giving me something I can look forward to every day I check the internet, for all the encouraging words, for caring for my health, for all the beautiful fan art, for the lovely people that I met.
* Undertale, Papyrus, and this blog have changed my life in ways I never thought possible, and for this I want to sincerely thank you.
* So here’s hoping to another year of silly comics and good vibes!
For the doom of Gunmar, Eclipse is mine to command
% finished this series. I got the impression it gets better as it goes into the second half. Really, I wish it was 40 min long per episode, so it could have some ease-in and out moments to breathe. Other than that, it is really good. Designs on characters and world are just FUN itself. I bet it must be super fun for the designers to design stuff for this project.
I hope they find someone else to replace Anton Yelchin for Jim’s voice for the second season. I would be really sad if the second season does not happen :(