Madara waking up in a stranger's home, beside him is his unconscious bro, his right arm is gone, he sees some of his other comrades, and sees a woman healing Izuna's arm back and she explains Izuna DIED but she brought him back and some of his comrades back her up on the story and she begins to heal Izuna's arm back on. HEadcanons?
Thank you for the request. It was fairly interesting to think about.
Headcannons of Madara meeting a Mysterious woman who saved Izuna
- In this random occurrence, I think the biggest question is… how was she able to bring Izuna back to life and who did she sacrifice to save him, because in the Naruto universe from what we’ve seen, you can’t give life to another without taking life yourself.
- Beside that phenomenon that needs to be answered, Madara going to be perplex, especially if he has never seen or heard of this woman before. He is going to have a lot of questions on his mind such as what clan was she from, where do her allegiances lie, what is she after?
- I think Madara would also be concerned that since he was unconscious and so was his brother, that the woman might be trying to investigate the sharingan or their bloodline. Or if the woman didn’t know about the sharingan, Madara would fear that once she found out she would pose a threat to them. Like for instance, she would try to gain their trust as Izuna recuperated and then one day try to backstab them by taking Izuna’s eyes or something along those lines.
- Madara would not trust this woman from the start even if he woke up in her care and all his men vouch for her. Madara is unsettled at the circumstance and is not comfortable about the idea that he was in a weaken state that he required assistance. Madara might lash out when he wakens and might even try to kill her if he found her hovering over him, attending to his wounds.
- If the woman can gain Madara’s trust, which will take a lot of time, Madara might make her one of the clan’s healing hands. He would offer her a home in the Uchiha compound and she would be much like a servant to the soldiers to help heal wounds. After much more passage of time, if Madara finds her worthy enough, he might have her marry into the family by a lesser Uchiha member. It would be the ultimate sign of unison and trust between her commitment to the Uchihas.