Thanks to the huge success of my last magazine giveaway I am doing it again, with more opportunities to win!!!
I am giving away SIX magazines in prize packs of TWO each to THREE lucky TCC members!!! 👌👌👌Good luck!
PRIZE PACK ONE:
Real-Life Crimes Issue #67: Jeffrey Dahmer
Real-Life Crimes Issue #6 : Richard Ramirez
PRIZE PACK TWO:
Real-Life Crimes Issue #10 : Ted Bundy
Real-Life Crimes Issue #16 : Charles Manson
PRIZE PACK THREE:
Real-Life Crimes Issue #31 : Aileen Wuornos
Real-Life Crimes Issue #46 : Edmund Kemper
All you have to do is like and reblog this post, with the prize pack number you want in the tags! 🌞
CONDITIONS FOR ENTRY:
- You must follow my blog
- You must include the prize number you want (1,2, or 3) when you reblog, otherwise your entry will be invalid.
- To make it fair for everyone, only one prize pack per person.
- You can enter as many times as you want!!!!
-This competition is for over-18’s ONLY.
- This competition is open internationally
- These magazines are in English only
- Please allow up to 8 weeks for your prize to arrive; shipping from New Zealand is expensive.
- stay tuned for more giveaways!!!!!
News that didn’t make it into this edition - the addition of Charlie Murphy and Aidan Gillen to the cast and the return of Charlotte Riley/May Carleton. Also Alexander Siddig/Ruben Oliver will not be returning.
Bewitching Pattie Boyd modelling a black Halloween party dress with long sleeves trimmed with lots of lace by Dorothy Perkins. Plus a peek-a-boo black lambswool sweater designed by Jane and Jane. From UK Woman magazine, October 31, 1964 issue.