- Norway gets high key jealous if he’s partner is with any one else- even just talking. He does his best to hide it though.
- Sweden makes sure he accompanies his partner if they’re scared or if it’s dark as no one will approach them whilst he’s there.
- Finland will let his partner cuddle him as much as they want. He loves cuddly times and encourages it.
- If his partner is sad, Iceland will literally roll his partner into a sushi roll and will take care of them. Food, drink, movies, you name them he’s got them.
- Denmark is an overprotective boyfriend. He doesn’t mean to be, he just is. It can get annoying but he only wants to make sure they’re safe.
Imagine Denmark and Norway cuddling on the couch while watching a movie, and then falling asleep like that. Iceland comes downstairs for a midnight snack, and upon seeing them, rolls his eyes and mutters, "stupid parents." Nonetheless, he covers the two of them with a blanket and kisses their cheeks goodnight, before going back to bed.
Continuing with that au where the Nations are public figures. All the nations that participate (weather they make it to the finals or not) in euro vision attended the final show. And of course the nation hosting the event co-hosts with the other human hosts. Which would be pretty unfortunate for this years hosts having to deal with Sweden’s face.