- I am doing my best to keep it in cruise control today. If people want to freak out about stuff here, they are more than welcome to. I am just gonna sit here and model parts all day until it’s 2:45 and time to gtfo.
- Charlie Rose has been fired, and rightfully so. All these motherfuckers need to be held accountable for their shit, and this is the least of what they should get.
- If any of you work in retail and are required to either work ON Thanksgiving, or Black Friday, my hat is off to you. I can’t even begin to imagine the fuckery you will be dealing with this week. Please be safe.
- We have a new employee (why, I am not sure?) but I am doing my best to keep it “positive” in front of her which is difficult due to the layoffs, and overall feeling of what in the actual fuck with this place anymore?
- I was discussing this with @dameofgroans the other day that I my moral compass is at odds with the industry I work in that allows me to pay my mortgage, and eat. I am by no means making enough money to take reap the benefits of the Republican tax plan, but I do okay generally speaking. Then you see that Keystone spilled out 5,000 fucking barrels in South Dakota, and like ughhh…
- I am not really 100% sure how Thursday will play out. I am certain I will be around drinking beers. Those of you who are gonna go to one (or more) Thanksgiving gatherings, I hope you have the best time. Those are not? I am certain I will be drunk posting.
- Tacos will be had for dinner today.