1. hates donald trump
2. got his ear pierced at claires because why the FUCK not
3. legit asks people to beat him up in action scenes EVEN NOW AS AN OLD ASS MAN
4. is arguably one of the most iconic star wars characters yet couldnt give less of a shit abt star wars
5. the universe tried to kill him (or at least permanently incapacitate him) twice in 2015 and it only mildly inconvenienced him
6. flies helicopters in search and rescue missions
7. was in his 40s for the majority of the indiana jones series which is fucking insane when you think about all the stunts involved
8. quote “the director yells cut and harrison cracks open a beer and then builds a fucking shed”
9. arguably sexy
10. points angrily and its super effective
Someone please sit this man down and make him rest. I feel like every other time I’m drawing him he’s spewing blood
(Random AU Note: About halfway to Recovery Girl’s, Toshinori had to carry Izuku on his back and continue the journey because Izuku tired out quickly. When they got there, they both looked half-dead and Recovery Girl couldn’t help but note that they had the same appearance. She added, “and that’s not a good thing” when she sensed Toshinori’s Happy Dad aura. She didn’t exactly appreciate the fact that they were both half-dead in her office, but she sat them down in chairs and threw a blanket over them anyway.)
There was going to be another panel but my wrist started to hurt. I will never stop though. You can pry this Dad-Might & Mini-Deku friendship/headcanon/AU from my cold dead fingers
The first time
Eijun saw the words messily scribbled across the line of his hip he was nine.
The letters were too small to read then, just a squiggle of black, but four
years and a big magnifying glass later Eijun could finally decipher the
“on the wings of gold”
And he loved it
ever since. Wings sounded cool even to a kid, and the wings of gold? Double cool.
He was proud and
excited, and he could hardly wait to meet his soulmate – the one to possess the
mark of Eijun’s golden wings. Every new year when the classes were shuffled new
faces replaced the old and Eijun’s expectations grew. He wanted to find his
mate, that special someone who would remind him of their wings, someone who would stand out from the crowd, bright and unmatched, and Eijun’s.
And every year
he was left to wallow in disappointment.