How INTJs Flirt, or How to Know if an INTJ Likes You
1) If we are attracted to you, we get stalker-ish. We research the hell out of you and try to find out everything that is going on in your damn life. We will find your Facebook, scroll through it, and read every single post from the very beginning to present day. We will search you up on Google to find out how famous you may potentially be. We love to learn. And when we actually take an interest in people, enough to actually attempt and learn about you, it’s pretty rare.
2) We show off our intelligence to you. I mean, the way we see it, intelligence is attractive and sexy, so we take great pleasure in showing you how smart we are. The trouble is, not everyone sees it that way, to some, we are simply bragging. Amateurs. If only everyone were a sapiosexual.
3) If you’re nice and approachable, we’ll attempt to befriend you and try to talk to you. If you’re kinda standoffish and rude, but somehow attract us anyway, we’ll stare at you quietly and observe you until we decide you’re not worth it, then we leave.
4) We’ll help you with every damn thing. If you need help with studying, we’ll answer your questions, send you extra study materials, chat you in the middle of the night to make sure your question got answered, etc. I mean, if we want to be by your side, granted we are going to at least try to help you.
5) We’ll stare at you a lot. We’ll notice everything you do. If you drop your pen or talk to someone, we’ll notice it–every movement, every sound you make, the way you walk and the way you talk. We’ll analyze your behavior and the sound of your voice, and what it reminds us of.
6) We’ll be fiercely loyal to you. We won’t leave your side, and if any one hurts you, we’ll vehemently defend you until our last argumentative breath. But to be honest, regardless of who wins the argument, we’d have already won at life anyway, if we’ve chosen you as our partner, or potential soulmate, or any other type of positive relationship status.
7) Under our ice-cold hearts, we still feel a bit shy for having toppled face first into love with you. We delve in the realms of logic and intelligence, so love is a bit of a ‘’silly necessity’’ for those of us who have managed to love. But once we start loving you, we can never truly stop. Because INTJs don’t love broadly and flippantly. We love specifically and intensely.